Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody on this f'ing election day. It's f'ing beautiful here today and I will be inside at my computer for the majority of it.

I hope that this election will spell the end of American's pseudo pride and they'll take those damn magnetic ribbons of their cars.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
i'm just ready to be able to watch tv without having to see ads for politicians. i'm not even watching tonight - i'm camping out in the back yard and will wait until tomorrow to see what happened.
and good morning stosh!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
i'm just ready to be able to watch tv without having to see ads for politicians. i'm not even watching tonight - i'm camping out in the back yard and will wait until tomorrow to see what happened.
and good morning stosh!
I'm doing my best to not watch/hear anything today....

Good Morning to you too!!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much on for the day... work (though I'm working on a cool project), voting, family, then possible election party. A friend of ours is running for family court judge, if he wins, there will be a bash!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much on for the day... work (though I'm working on a cool project), voting, family, then possible election party. A friend of ours is running for family court judge, if he wins, there will be a bash!
wow thats pretty cool!!!! I just had to turn off the radio due to ANOTHER attack/marketing/champaign ad.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
wow thats pretty cool!!!! I just had to turn off the radio due to ANOTHER attack/marketing/champaign ad.

"Buy Ernest and Julio Gallo or you will be attacked by terrorists!!!!"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
YO. I voted this morning. I was kind of worried about it because the news this morning showed 4 hour long lines in Florida, but I was in and out in 10 minutes.

I bought BikeGeek's used bike lights yesterday. WOO HOO! :dancing:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I just had to turn off the radio due to ANOTHER attack/marketing/champaign ad.
Yea... I'm so friggin tired of this crap. Hey, wait... isn't it f'in tuesday??? OK, let me start over...

Yea... I'm so goddamned f'in tired of this f'in chit... it's f'in rediculous. I'm tired of the attacks and the f'in mud slinging. Let's just elect one of these f'in goons and get it over with.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
local radio station is trying to pre determine the outcome...women are coming in for a free brazilian wax with a choice of Bush, or No Bush

I am happy to report No Bush is winning!!! :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
YO. I voted this morning. I was kind of worried about it because the news this morning showed 4 hour long lines in Florida, but I was in and out in 10 minutes.

does that mean you plan on riding your bike??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:

pics of lights?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Yea... I'm so friggin tired of this crap. Hey, wait... isn't it f'in tuesday??? OK, let me start over...

Yea... I'm so goddamned f'in tired of this f'in chit... it's f'in rediculous. I'm tired of the attacks and the f'in mud slinging. Let's just elect one of these f'in goons and get it over with.
you didn't catch that in my first post?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
local radio station is trying to pre determine the outcome...women are coming in for a free brazilian wax with a choice of Bush, or No Bush

yea... on a similar note, I heard today was supposed to be a day of abstinence for america - no dick, no bush.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:

pics?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
while you guys have been drooling over lights I've been drooling over this case.....

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Hello on tuesday morning.

It's absolutely CRAP TASTIC here. like 45 F, and cloudy / drizzling. It feels like Seattle here right now. (I'm in Kansas).

It's been like this for like a week now... everyone's all depressed and pissy... :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BigHit-Maniac said:
Hello on tuesday morning.

It's absolutely CRAP TASTIC here. like 45 F, and cloudy / drizzling. It feels like Seattle here right now. (I'm in Kansas).

It's been like this for like a week now... everyone's all depressed and pissy... :(
itsn't it amazing how that happens.....how the weather can effect people so easily.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning Stosh.

I'm getting pretty f'ing sick of the political mailers that are showing up in my mailbox. Thank God they will go away today. I had a 20yr. old girl come to my f'ing door, "Hi, I'm Sandy and I'm going door-to-door for the Bush campaign..."

I told her what I thought of people campaigning door-to-door, expanded on what I thought of all the election bullsh*t and pushy campaigning in general, and then focused on what I thought of her candidate in particular. Needless to say, she did not stay and try to discuss Bush's political views...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
'morning Stosh.

I'm getting pretty f'ing sick of the political mailers that are showing up in my mailbox. Thank God they will go away today. I had a 20yr. old girl come to my f'ing door, "Hi, I'm Sandy and I'm going door-to-door for the Bush campaign..."

I told her what I thought of people campaigning door-to-door, expanded on what I thought of all the election bullsh*t and pushy campaigning in general, and then focused on what I thought of her candidate in particular. Needless to say, she did not stay and try to discuss Bush's political views...
Was Sandy hot?

J

JRB

binary visions said:
'morning Stosh.

Hahahahaha :thumb: Making me proud to be your bitch. :D

J

JRB

Good f'n morning. My f'in computer at home goes doo - doop every few minutes. Any experts think it is a motherboard warning or something? It comes from the system speaker.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco-gringo said:
Good f'n morning. My f'in computer at home goes doo - doop every few minutes. Any experts think it is a motherboard warning or something? It comes from the system speaker.
It is possesed, fire is the only cure.

J

JRB

Westy said:
It is possesed, fire is the only cure.

It's been a while since I respected anything with fire. I don't have cash for a new one though.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
Was Sandy hot?
Eh. She was okay. Do-able, but I'd probably turn the lights off.

Would have to have given her the ol' dirty sanchez, though, for interrupting my evening of beer and Monday Night Football.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
maybe it's to hot? You build it yourself?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Two things. Go into your sound & multimedia settings in your control panel, and choose the scheme "no sound", and hit OK. If that fixes your problem, then there's some funky error or event that's going off regularly and causing the beep. Could be one of a dozen things, but it will be somehow Windows-related.

If that DOESN'T fix it, you should check your BIOS settings (when you boot up, it'll say hit <something> for BIOS, or Setup, or somesuch.. Usually it's <del> or <F1>). As Stosh said, it might be overheating, or there could be other error events that are turned on.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Two things. Go into your sound & multimedia settings in your control panel, and choose the scheme "no sound", and hit OK. If that fixes your problem, then there's some funky error or event that's going off regularly and causing the beep. Could be one of a dozen things, but it will be somehow Windows-related.

If that DOESN'T fix it, you should check your BIOS settings (when you boot up, it'll say hit <something> for BIOS, or Setup, or somesuch.. Usually it's <del> or <F1>). As Stosh said, it might be overheating, or there could be other error events that are turned on.

Is there a way to see what error events there are???