Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Is there a way to see what error events there are???
Not effectively in Windows because there's a "generic error" noise that's used for all errors. Determine where the error is coming from first, then work on finding what specifically is causing it.

In the BIOS, there will be settings that indicate that it will beep on overheat or other events. There will be a pretty limited list, if any at all.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all. Got up early and voted like a good citizen. We got to the polls around 6:50 and were about 15 people back. Polls opened around 7:10. By the time we exited, there were a good 200 people or more lined up.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
mornin' Stosh!

i always read this thread but never post, but i need to be a post whore right now for gittin' in on the secret santa goodness.

how is everyone? i rode the bus to work this morning. is this the thing where you have to say the eff word somewhere in your first post? i love riding the bus with all the f'ing weirdos :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
mornin' Stosh!

i always read this thread but never post, but i need to be a post whore right now for gittin' in on the secret santa goodness.

how is everyone? i rode the bus to work this morning. is this the thing where you have to say the eff word somewhere in your first post? i love riding the bus with all the f'ing weirdos :thumb:
HAHAHA! I'm afraid of the buses...especially the Muni buses in SF...there are some CREEPY mofo's on those buses...in particular the ones that go downtown...shudder...

J

JRB

Megan Black said:

What in the f'in world are you talking about willis???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
HAHAHA! I'm afraid of the buses...especially the Muni buses in SF...there are some CREEPY mofo's on those buses...in particular the ones that go downtown...shudder...

I loved watching this crack pipe dude picking at imaginary ticks on his legs on the metro in DC a few years back. He was even pretending to eat them. Blllccckkk.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I thought we're not allowed to write "SF" aren't we supposed to spell it out?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
mornin' Stosh!

Good luck!
I doubt you'll have a problem getting 250.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
haha, big time!

this morning was pretty uneventful, but there was this one guy that was sitting right across from me, his name was Rob and I know that cause his VIP badge was hanging out, but anyway, he was lounging and had his legs all spread eagle and he was wearing some TIGHT jeans and let me just tell you, it was just a train wreck :nope:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco-gringo said:
I loved watching this crack pipe dude picking at imaginary ticks on his legs on the metro in DC a few years back. He was even pretending to eat them. Blllccckkk.
at least he wasn't offering them up to you! :D

J

JRB

stosh said:
Good luck!
I doubt you'll have a problem getting 250.

Ahhhh - I get it. Maybe she should post the pics she sent to biggins. One in each post. :thumb:

J

JRB

arghhh - the beep was a dead battery on a cordless phone by the computer. ughhhh :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
arghhh - the beep was a dead battery on a cordless phone by the computer. ughhhh :dead:

I'm not sure what to say to that.

This will join my list of "stupid PC support stories."

:D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:

I'm not sure what to say to that.

This will join my list of "stupid PC support stories."

:D
yeah I was actually at a loss of words, I posted something but the computer said "That post doesn't warrant such a quick response" so I didn't post it.