Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
only see a few things that are worth while....i do wish the last round of Special Events paid out more XP and money like the previous ones....

・Increased Rewards and Experience Online
The amount of rewards and experience gained from online racing (Open Lobby and My Lounge) have been increased.
・Event Rewards and Experience Adjusted
The rewards and experience for [Licence] and [Special Events] of [GT Mode] - [GT Life] have been adjusted. Experience for A-Spec and B-Spec events have been increased, while rewards have been reduced back down to levels seen before the 1.05 update.
・Car Loan in Events
In A-Spec and B-Spec events in [GT Mode] - [GT Life], as well as when participating in [Special Events], you can now rent cars that your Friends have set to share with friends
anyone want to loan a Ferrari F1 car? :brows:
・Settings
Individual gear adjustment, power limiters, and weight adjustment have been added to the settings
now we just need brake upgrades
- [Corner Camber] has been added to the section settings of the [Course Maker].
- In A Spec events including endurance races, a confirmation prompt has been added before restarting a race from the beginning.
- The lap times for the [X Challenge] in [Special Events] have been adjusted.
- The HDD access warning message that was displayed at game startup has been disabled for faster startup.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
only see a few things that are worth while....i do wish the last round of Special Events paid out more XP and money like the previous ones....

Check after the update. There is a "Round 8" that is back to paying decently, but the rewards were spiked for the holiday season. I just did the RX-7 on Eifel challenge and it paid 800k for 1st.

anyone want to loan a Ferrari F1 car? :brows:

I'll give you one if you can wait until Sunday. I've been duping them for people but I gave one out today and another slated for tomorrow. I can add you to the list if you'd like, though.

・Settings
Individual gear adjustment, power limiters, and weight adjustment have been added to the settings
now we just need brake upgrades

Agreed.
I'm glad that they are following through with their promises of improving the game. I'm happy that it isn't going to be obsolete as soon as you beat the A-spec mode (and B-spec mode for you B-tards ;)). I can't wait to see some Standard cars upgraded to Premium cars as well.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Also part of the update:

-Icons in dealership to indicate which cars you already have.

-Used Car dealership now offers different colors for each car.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Anyone done the Ferrari F1 seasonal? I've managed to level up to 25 B-Spec (tedious!) in pursuit of more funds, but I'm not sure whether to buy the F10 or hold out for the F2007. Ultimately I will buy both, but I assume the F10 is capable of winning the seasonal event?

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Anyone tried sharing cars since the update? Haven't done it myself yet, but apparently if you set a car to "share with friends", people on your friends list can borrow your cars for career events.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
As soon as I can find my flash drive I'll gift you to F2007
That would be awesome if you don't mind. I'm still plugging away at B-Spec and have right around 7m credits, but I'm starting to get a little tired of running downstairs every 20 minutes to start a new race.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Sorry dude, I forgot I sent a car to my buddy early this morning. I went to send it to ya and got shut dowwnnnnn.

I'll get one out to you as soon as I wake up tomorrow. Promise.
no worries. the other season events are taking up some time.
i have a growing list of 130 cars so if you need anything, let me know.

one thing i hate about leveling up with XP is if you are just a fraction of a inch away from the next level, that massive amounts of XP earned from the seasonal events, doesnt contribute into the next level.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Just realized that I have until next Friday to finish all of the current Seasonal Updates. And when the heck did they introduce Bonus Race 7? Just noticed it last night. And have they reduced some of the payouts with the recent update? Just did the Grand Valley endurance race in B-Spec and I think I got like 48K for winning?

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
the Gran Turismo seasonal races are paying out like they used to. they also added new events in the FR, FF, AWD categories too, but they pay out like crap
I was thinking for the regular races. 48K for a 2.5 hour race seems rather pathetic. Wasn't sure if they worked in the "pp" system in some way.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
one thing i hate about leveling up with XP is if you are just a fraction of a inch away from the next level, that massive amounts of XP earned from the seasonal events, doesnt contribute into the next level.
It does, it just doesn't show it when you first win. When you win your next race you'll see it added on to the next level. I'm pretty sure...

Oh, and I'm about to fire up the PS3 and get that F2007 over to ya :thumb:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It does, it just doesn't show it when you first win. When you win your next race you'll see it added on to the next level. I'm pretty sure...

Oh, and I'm about to fire up the PS3 and get that F2007 over to ya :thumb:
i thought that too, but its not the case. i shouldnt have done the RX7 race when i was so close to leveling up. i should have done the first race so i didnt waste all that XP...oh well. finishing level 31 will take forever.

thanks again! :thumb:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
well fvck me running, I guess you have to wait 24hours before you can gift another car... I guess you'll be getting it tonight as I don't remember what time I sent that fool a car.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Did you get the F2007, IH8RICE? I sent it out just before GT went offline. Sorry guys, can't send out any more F1 cars because...

Update 1.07, duping is dead. Cars over 1M can not be traded/Gifted.
Can't dupe anymore and can't send it even if I could still duplicate...

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yeah i got it, thanks!

they put out another update after the servers went down for maintenance? i havent shut my system off since the server went offline.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
GT6 this year! :rolleyes:

and thankfully for PS3

For those hoping the next iteration of Polyphony Digital's storied 15-year-old Gran Turismo franchise would take full advantage of the Sony Playstation 4, sorry, but we're going to burst your bubble. The next-gen console is slated to debut this holiday season, and while Sony officially announced today that Gran Turismo 6 would be released at the same time, it will be for the seven-year-old Playstation 3 console, not the new PS4. But hey, at least we won't have to have waited five years for this version like we did for the fifth.

GT6 will launch with a roster of 1,200 cars, 33 locations (seven more than GT5) and 71 track layouts. The racing simulator is also said to utilize new game and physics engines, which Sony claims "pushes the limits of the PS3." Today's announcement was made at the well-known Silverstone racing circuit in the UK, which is one of the new tracks in GT6. A demo version of the game with 19 cars (see the full list below and view them in the related gallery) will be released before the holiday season; Sony says it's scheduled for July and will kick off GT Academy 2013.
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/15/gran-turismo-6-confirmed-for-holiday-2013-release-on-ps3/