Quantcast

Headline on the newspaper today.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Silver said:
All we have to do is throw a couple of executives from Tyson foods in federal pound me in the ass prison for hiring illegal workers. Do the same to some large farmers and winemakers in California.

Problem solved.

It'll never happen, and since the illegals themselves don't contribute to politicians, it's easier to just crap on them to look like you're doing something about the problem.
"Maybe later I'll show her my O face....ya know...my, O face...."

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
chicodude said:
Jesus, the racism I've seen in society and this thread for the past week has been amazing.

I find it entertaining that we don't have any "Ellis Island" type place...We welcome your huddled masses, as long as they're white...

No, we welcome your huddled masses as long as they come here legally. Is it really too much to ask

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
narlus said:
maybe he's Sicilian...you know, moorish blood and all?
"Never get into a land war in Asia. And the slightly less famous... never get in a contest with a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
dante said:
2) you do realize that how much it costs to produce something has zero to do with what you sell it for, only whether you should sell it at all, right? or did you sleep through that part of economics? ;)
One word for you: competition.