Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Rainer Wolfcastle said:
Could you post a picture of just the bike? The add says you can get 2 sizes - is that 24 and 26" ?
Crap, sorry. He has the smaller of the two sizes. He's @ 6' and he loves the fit. I've ridden it and agree. Tempting to build my own but I think I'm too old for a hardtail.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Here is my .243 (2004 model) Large with mtb bb. One of the first ones built up in Australia.
I'm loving the bike because it puts a smile on my face any time i fling my leg over it, whether i'm riding DH, trails or urban.

Attachments

May 31, 2004
well i ended up orderign a cortina... my dad kind of negated all the research i ahve already done on other bikes

i dont know much at all about it...... ne1 can tell me nethin????

LeeOz

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
NYC
well... she's officially an adult now (she was a teenager on page 165)

and that's her little sister (for sale)

Tully thank you... I do not race DH with it but I do ride DH. Just tested it at Bromont and Mont St-Anne...
well, MSA was kinda crazy, I gotta say :evil:

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Mr Tiles said:
very nice sinister...don't see many of them. Would like much to have one in the stable : )
Thanks!

I need more time on the bike....but so far I think it's the shizzle!

I just discovered that the serial number is #232 when I was cleaning it, pretty sweet!

Tarpon

Monkey
Jun 23, 2004
North Bend, WA
My Imperial SL. The saddle is currently an El Norte for rougher riding and I finally got a 24" rear wheel built up for steeper terrain. I owe John P. for setting me up with the frame.

Attachments

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
My Steelhead will be here soon- It'll be all black. Black 'Zocchi DJer, black Evil bashgaurd, you get the point.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
wow! I 'm loving the .243! PLease give a run down on the spec. I have one also and you've inspired me to put a DC on. What tyres are you running?

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH

This is basically what she was built for. Sweet Freeride bike. I have K-rads for it and thats what i mostly ran. Couple months ago i raced DH and won the sport class on the Z.1 I'm so hooked i wanted to beef things up a little so i slapped on the super t.

Specs:

03 .243 racing frame American BB horizontal drops outs
04 Super T
Profile racing crank
Crupi pro pedals
Fsa Pro DH deep cup headset
Hussie bar and stem
ODI lock ones
Hope M4 7" front 6" rear
Arrow racing DHX rims
Hope Hubs
Mosh digital sprocket with integrated bashring