Quantcast

High School Reunion

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
the Inbred said:
what? there are other reasons to go? that's the only reason i'd go. Facebook kind of took all the fun out of that, though.
Im not signing up for that, cause I dont want those freaking people tracking ME down at ALL! NO THANK YOU. But dropping in on a reunion would be real funny.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Nope - but there was a guy too. I always thought it was funny that he shared a name with a hot chick.
No? Wow. The name matches and she has a "Someone in Texas Loves You" shirt. Coinkeedink.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Polandspring88 said:
On the Cape too, thats even worse than a regular high school.
Jesus if only you all could see the kinds of kids I get to deal with on a daily basis.

I just wanna finish high school and get on with my career.

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
I dont plan on going to any reunion..most of the kids in my school were idiots that failed everything.

sig -

I ride, live, and will die in the East with my eyes glazed toward the West.
Are you supposed to be EasternFreerider??? Please answer "no".

Holy damn - you are

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Are you supposed to be EasternFreerider??? Please answer "no".

Holy damn - you are
Holy Jesus on a twisted stick! Who the fvck spells the MEMBER NAME wrong?

Edit:
EaternFreerider said:
I dont plan on going to any reunion..most of the kids in my school were idiots that failed everything.
Oh...this post explains it.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
sure seems a lot of "i hate hs and the people" folks here...

i havent been to a formal prom reunion yet. my prom was 17 people, and i get to see at least 10 of them on a regular basis (ranging from every week to every month). and there are informal meetings every month-2 months, and we get together once a year, in the summers, in a beach house for a week or so to bum, party, drink and surf.

i like the people from high school.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i think i'll go to my 10 year reunion (2009) out of morbid curiosity :)

Apr 4, 2006
I dident notice it until after everything was processed, if anyone knows how i can fix it then that would be apreciated, I am sort of new to this forum.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
narlus said:
record collector geeks are second only to this breed:

:D

btw, i've never met a woman who was into record collecting...hardcore music fans, plenty, but not to the same level of fanaticism wrt to the physical artifact and pursuit thereof.
from this should i surmise that High Fidelity is amongst your fave movies???

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
I dident notice it until after everything was processed, if anyone knows how i can fix it then that would be apreciated, I am sort of new to this forum.
I'd PM ridemonkey if I were you. Until then, I think I'll start a poll asking if they should, or if we should keep it to document your dumbness. :D

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
No, actually i'm not, i know, hard to believe but you'll have to trust me. :D
Next you're going to tell us Pinkbike isn't your home page and that you don't care if you spell right on the Internet because you have too much going on to spell check, right???

Apr 4, 2006
loco said:
Next you're going to tell us Pinkbike isn't your home page and that you don't care if you spell right on the Internet because you have too much going on to spell check, right???
Actually I'm doing nothing of any importance. I just dont take the time to spell check because this is a forum about High School reunion's not about me spelling words wrong.

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
Actually I'm doing nothing of any importance. I just dont take the time to spell check because this is a forum about High School reunion's not about me spelling words wrong.
Au contraire, mon frere.

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
On the contrary, my brother?
Great - now we'll find out you're French Canadian. :rofl:

That would make this all perfect. Transcend - is that you??? ahahahaha

Apr 4, 2006
loco said:
Great - now we'll find out you're French Canadian. :rofl:

That would make this all perfect. Transcend - is that you??? ahahahaha
I am not an idiot like I said, my computer etiquette may not be up to your standards but I can read and write, in three different languages, so lets not assume that I am a poorly educated moron..

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
EaternFreerider said:
I am not an idiot like I said, my computer etiquette may not be up to your standards but I can read and write, in three different languages, so lets not assume that I am a poorly educated moron..
We're not assuming anything, Poindexter. You're proving it all over the place. :)

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
Can we use "horribly complacent"???

:D

*you do know we are f*cking with you???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
We're not assuming anything, Poindexter. You're proving it all over the place. :)
Poindexter - ahahahaha

I approve, but I couldn't.