Quantcast

Honda RN01 on Ebay Ger !!!

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Well Having been around long enough, I can say I think with confidence that the bike on the e-bay ad is not of the same frame design and or part list as the G-Cross World Team Bikes, looks a lot more like the earlier japenese bikes and it is decked out with old Mavic UST wheels set, Tioga tyres and parts, Akebono brakes and carbon bars none of which the G-cross World team rode on in '05.

Looks a lot more like a bike that Idegawa or some other Japenese rider rode in 04, especcially seen as it has G-Shock and FOX stickers on it. Preety odd how it is in Germany, seen as all those rigs where ment to be seen to in Japan, I'm sure MArtin Whitely is on Ridemonkey and has seen this, he'll be more sure of what's what.

thats exactly what i thought. I saw the tioga fox stickers and it reminded me of the pictures i have seen of the early honda bikes in japan.

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
its not one of the 2 stolen at Willigen, it was an earlier model stolen from the frankfurt motorshow. Martin Whitely has confirmed this to 2 of the mods on descent world.

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
No Way! Greg is the new Vin Diesel. Peat is the new Chuck Norris.....the older he gets....the more his legend grows.
vin diesel does not deserve to share a post with chuck norris.

when chuck gets wind of this post he will no doubt edit it to remove vin diesels name, then edit your life with a roundhouse kick to the face... before escaping on the drivetrainless honda rn01