Quantcast

House hunting.....I'm so depressed :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
Like I said somewhere before in here, the bedrooms are small and there is NO storage space, all that and I hate my location now because of the traffic.
Bedrooms are small? That's good. Leaves more living space. Besides..... what do you do in bedrooms other than sleep and......... :evil:??

Traffic, though - that sucks.

-S.S.-

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Bedrooms are small? That's good. Leaves more living space. Besides..... what do you do in bedrooms other than sleep and......... :evil:??

Traffic, though - that sucks.

-S.S.-
Kids have lots of toys, and yes we have gotten ride of lots too. But some take up quite a bit of floor space.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
Kids have lots of toys, and yes we have gotten ride of lots too. But some take up quite a bit of floor space.
Do what my wife did - box up 3/4 of the toys and then get rid of them. Kids have too much $hit these days, IMO. :D

Hell, even with 1/4 of the original amount, our kids have too many toys....... :angry: Damn toys.

-S.S.-

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Do what my wife did - box up 3/4 of the toys and then get rid of them. Kids have too much $hit these days, IMO. :D

Hell, even with 1/4 of the original amount, our kids have too many toys....... :angry: Damn toys.

-S.S.-
So let me get this straight, box up the toys and get rid of the kids :think: You might be on to something;)
:blah: :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
So let me get this straight, box up the toys and get rid of the kids :think: You might be on to something;)
:blah: :)
No no no! Box up the KIDS and get rid of the toys. The county gets all up in arms if you try to get rid of the kids............... :D

And kids :heart: being in boxes.

-S.S.-

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I don't think a guy that lived out of the back of his truck for 2 years has anything constructive to add to this thread!! :nopity:

I don't offer any services either... ;)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
towelie said:
I live about an hour northwest of Santa Barbara. In SB, I read that the MEDIAN house is now going for $1.1M in town. That is for like a 1400 sq. ft. house! The hospitals and universitys are actually building campus housing so the doctors and professors can afford to live there! Where I live houses are probably only 1/3 that. I bought my older but in great shape 1770 sq ft house about 9 months ago for $356k (my last house in Ohio I got for $81.5k!). Now, if I asked $420k for the house I could probably sell it in a couple of days! I was actually thinking of doing that and quiting the Air Force, and moving back to Oregon or Washington where houses are quite a bit less in most areas. Now I just have to figure out what to do for a job! Hey Brian...how'd you become a general contractor?
Straight outta Lompton, crazy mutha' fvcka' named towelie.
running wit' a gang called monkies wit' attitude!

:cool:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
On the housing costs...Holy crap! My parents are selling their 3700 Sq Foot house in Salt Lake for $250,000! Yeah, its in the middle of suburbia, but the inside is practically brand new and it was built in 94...Holy crap, houses are cheep here.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
xbluethunderx said:
On the housing costs...Holy crap! My parents are selling their 3700 Sq Foot house in Salt Lake for $250,000! Yeah, its in the middle of suburbia, but the inside is practically brand new and it was built in 94...Holy crap, houses are cheep here.
That is cheap..............damn :mumble:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
towelie said:
That is right, punk....just north of Lompton- aka "the poke". My hood ain't so bad though (vandenberg village)
I dig lompton, it cool. Lots of great rural places in your backyard

- Jalama
- Pt. Sal
- Fig. Mtn
- Los Padres Back Country
- Oceano Dunes

and the list goes on...

I lived in SB for a few years recently, I miss it sometimes :nopity: