Quantcast

How long should one can of Pringles last?

How long should a can of Pringles Last?

• One Sitting

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • One Hour

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • One Day

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Two Days

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Three Days or more

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One sitting. They are never as good once opened.

I like my potato chips to taste like potato chips. Same for my coffee. Guess I'm strange like that.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
One sitting. They are never as good once opened.

I like my potato chips to taste like potato chips. Same for my coffee. Guess I'm strange like that.
You shouldn't like Pringles then, they aren't just potato chips:busted:

Plain:
Pringles.com said:
DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN OIL, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), RICE FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT AND DEXTROSE.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
BBQ:
Pringles.com said:
DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN OIL, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), RICE FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH AND MALTODEXTRIN. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, DEXTROSE, TOMATO POWDER, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, ONION POWDER, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, PAPRIKA POWDER, MALIC ACID, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), MALTED BARLEY FLOUR (GLUTEN), SMOKE EXTRACT, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR AND MUSTARD SEED FLOUR. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I think it depends on how many cans. The first can should not last more than one sitting. Since I rarely eat Pringles alone, however, I always get more than one can so I get enough despite the pilferage.