Quantcast

i am officially retiring from ridemonkey...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Ummmm....... no there wasn't.

You were talking smack about Flagstaff in January. Guiding interview didn't come up until, what...... March?

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106297&highlight=biggins+Flagstaff
you and your f'n search button!!!!! actually the job was there wayyy earlier. when i got fired from my last job was jan. 15 within a week i had heard that the fly fishing gig was gonna be available. it just took forever for the job to get posted and then go through the interview process. i actually started the job in early march.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
biggins said:
you and your f'n search button!!!!! actually the job was there wayyy earlier. when i got fired from my last job was jan. 15 within a week i had heard that the fly fishing gig was gonna be available. it just took forever for the job to get posted and then go through the interview process. i actually started the job in early march.
Yeah. And you were talking about Flagstaff last *year* FFS.

Still a wuss.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
biggins said:
Would you leave already!!!!!!!! :blah:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
motomike said:
not much dude, just trying to get my turbo monkey wings.
well lets about skaredshtls to eat up more of your post count.

here i will start-he just cant get over the fact that he has not had a brush with the infamous biggins yet. i mean in reality i thikn he suffers from a bad case of iwannabeeastcoast-itis.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
biggins said:

here i will start-he just cant get over the fact that he has not had a brush with the infamous biggins yet. i mean in reality i thikn he suffers from a bad case of iwannabeeastcoast-itis.
:think:

I'd respond if I could decipher what you are saying in this little gem.

:D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
Would you leave already!!!!!!!! :blah:
nope i am gonna stick around. you all are gonna be stuck with me now.

however i must say that i have never gotten pissed about a thread until that one. this one however has turned into a very fun thread to read.

my dram queen tendancy is not like this in real life only on ridemonkey.

i have come to one conclusion however and that would be now that laura/TN are married they should share the same login. we could then play the "which one actually posted that comment?" thread and that would be fun.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
Is she hot in that "looks like a dude", but people still say she is hot just because??? Does it take a minute to realize she is a chick??? I hope she is hot, because I really like her. She doesn't understand me though. :mumble:
I understand ya...I understand you can take the **** I give ya...what else do I need to know?? :blah:

the only time I look like a dude is when I cut my hair boy hair short and wear baggy clothes...and then I look like a really feminine boy...kinda like the ones you are attracted to... :D

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
biggins said:

yeah, I remember the first time we met...It was beautiful, you had that black and green "I plant seed on first date" shirt on. When I grow up, I wanna inherit that shirt and fight off the ladies like you. :love:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
goodtobeIrie said:
I understand ya...I understand you can take the **** I give ya...what else do I need to know?? :blah:

the only time I look like a dude is when I cut my hair boy hair short and wear baggy clothes...and then I look like a really feminine boy...kinda like the ones you are attracted to... :D
is feminine the same as young in this statement?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
motomike said:
yeah, I remember the first time we met...It was beautiful, you had that black and green "I plant seed on first date" shirt on. When I grow up, I wanna inherit that shirt and fight off the ladies like you. :love:

yeah but then i switched to stained wife beater and started jumping with the smoke in my mouth. true durty souf yall!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
OUCH...Loco likes that chick in Le Tigre?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have a pic of the seed shirt somewhere in my album but i cant seem to get pics to show. hmmmmmmmmmmm

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
biggins said:
is feminine the same as young in this statement?
I do look young...and I didn't PAY for my boobs if that's what you're getting at...you're just used to fat chicks...that's why your chicks are always large chested...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have never even seen a picture of you or your boobs!!! and i dont like fat chicks, they sweat waaaaay too much.

i was making a joke about loco liking young boys. jeez.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
biggins said:
i have come to one conclusion however and that would be now that laura/TN are married they should share the same login. we could then play the "which one actually posted that comment?" thread and that would be fun.

no thanks. i want people to be certain its me talking **** about them.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
biggins said:
i have never even seen a picture of you or your boobs!!! and i dont like fat chicks, they sweat waaaaay too much.

i was making a joke about loco liking young boys. jeez.
I just wanted to get in how you like fat girls...and I had to change the meaning around somehow... :evil:

not that there's anything wrong with lovin' big girls...we all need some lovin'... :love:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
I just wanted to get in how you like fat girls...and I had to change the meaning around somehow... :evil:

not that there's anything wrong with lovin' big girls...we all need some lovin'... :love:
:cool:

Are you gonna take me home tonight
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round

Hey, I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me, Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime, come on

Oh, won't you take me home tonight
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Oh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round (twice)

Hey, listen here
Now your mortgages and homes
I've got stiffness in your bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Oh, you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red firelight
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
(2 times)
Get on your bikes and ride!!
Fat bottomed girls (2 times)

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:

C**t. :mumble: Damn you.

:D

*Please don't make me make stupid comments being funny. I saw earlier today how that turns out. :think:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
H8R said:
:cool:

Are you gonna take me home tonight
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round

Hey, I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me, Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime, come on

Oh, won't you take me home tonight
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Oh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round (twice)

Hey, listen here
Now your mortgages and homes
I've got stiffness in your bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Oh, you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red firelight
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
(2 times)
Get on your bikes and ride!!
Fat bottomed girls (2 times)

that however is one of my favorite songs. i have it on the playlist in my ipod shuffle that i listen to when riding.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
goodtobeIrie said:

lol. now that i think about it i dont even like big boobs. girl takes her bra off and the things slap against her knees now that they have those damn deceiving lift and seperate bras. however i am very much the ass guy.boobs, dont care about. the rump however, that matters.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
goodtobeIrie said:

So you are a big girl? Show some pictures :blah: