Quantcast

I am selling my SWD

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Alright, I REALLY need the money now.

I am willing to part out the bike.

I have a pretty awesome deal for the 2007 (Medium/Large) frame, 2007 Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, SDG I-Beam seatpost, seatpost clamp, Race Face external bearing bottom bracket, Race Face cranks, sprocket, MRP bash, Sunline headset, and fender. The frame and rear shock alone retails for $1,200. I will sell all of the above for $1,300.

I am looking for $800 for the newly rebuilt Fox 40-RC2 thats powder coated black (one of a kind).

Or the WHOLE COMPLETE BIKE for $2,100

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey everyone, I need to sell this bike. price drops AGAIN. Please spread the word or buy it!

Complete bike - $1,800
Frame + a bunch of goodies - $1,100
Black 2006 Fox 40-RC2 - $500

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn! Better late than never eh?

So Josh, how's the shoulder re-hab going?
Yeah, I am glad its sold. Just sucks I took a pretty huge hit on price.

The physical therapy is going. 2 times a week still. My movement is almost back to almost 90% without issues. Right now were really working on strength building. I was told I should be riding again by Christmas. Well see.

I rode my swd one last time around the driveway before selling it the other day. It felt awesome to be on a bike again. Even if it was just for some driveway action. I was pretty bummed out to see it actually go...

On to new and better things. I now have all my medical bills taken care of now. I should have my new ride ordered (hopefully) by the middle of next month. :monkeydance: