Quantcast

I saw that Avril Lavigne is in Maxim

J

JRB

Didn't check it out at the store, but I know one monkey besides me will be gald of it. Well, I know one monkey really likes here music anyway. :D

J

JRB

stosh said:
is she riding in a skirt?

Yup - this has been one of RM's most anticipated events to date. She is wearing a skirt and she is riding way above my level. Good jorb Megan. :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yup - this has been one of RM's most anticipated events to date. She is wearing a skirt and she is riding way above my level. Good jorb Megan. :drool:
and black boots!!

J

JRB

Either I am way too consumed with posters here, or some peeps just don't pay attention. I almost feel like I know some people and you guys are asking who this chick is. weird.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Either I am way too consumed with posters here, or some peeps just don't pay attention. I almost feel like I know some people and you guys are asking who this chick is. weird.
I don't pay attention....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I know who she is! She is AAAA OK in MY book...last night in a pm I told I was going 'to git my hayer did' And she knew EXACTLY what I was talkin bout...(missy elliot - work it..before anyone says anything nasty :nope: )

Oh yeah! Awesome pics!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I know who she is! She is AAAA OK in MY book...last night in a pm I told I was going 'to git my hayer did' And she knew EXACTLY what I was talkin bout...(missy elliot - work it..before anyone says anything nasty :nope: )

Oh yeah! Awesome pics!

What you getting did to yo hayer??? Good job on keeping up. I hope you have more of a life than me. :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Didn't check it out at the store, but I know one monkey besides me will be gald of it. Well, I know one monkey really likes here music anyway. :D
Well, apparently said monkey only listens to Avril Levine after talkin hella smack about how glad he is his gf is going to leave for 4 months so he can hit every c word in sight, and then moons over her leaving after she takes off and consoles himself with Avril cd's...HAHAHAH...juuuuust kidding Stoney...there are a few things that I can NEVER let go of....

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well, apparently said monkey only listens to Avril Levine after talkin hella smack about how glad he is his gf is going to leave for 4 months so he can hit every c word in sight, and then moons over her leaving after she takes off and consoles himself with Avril cd's...HAHAHAH...juuuuust kidding Stoney...there are a few things that I can NEVER let go of....

Yay - it worked.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
loco-gringo said:

I've never seen her before in my life. :monkey:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
What you getting did to yo hayer??? Good job on keeping up. I hope you have more of a life than me. :)
Well I had it put up in an up do...and my nickname...Shaniqua (fer real that's my nickname) in rhinestones across the back of my head.

Just kidding...(not about my nickname being Shaniqua) I just got my basic every 5 week grooming...I was thinking of having her dye the bottom layer of my hayer a dark brown leaving the top light blond, cuz I think that looks kinda swanky, but I chickened out...It looks cool...kinda trashy but swanky...you know?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well I had it put up in an up do...and my nickname...Shaniqua (fer real that's my nickname) in rhinestones across the back of my head.

Just kidding...(not about my nickname being Shaniqua) I just got my basic every 5 week grooming...I was thinking of having her dye the bottom layer of my hayer a dark brown leaving the top light blond, cuz I think that looks kinda swanky, but I chickened out...It looks cool...kinda trashy but swanky...you know?

I like when you wear the trashy look. :drool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:

Honey, you know us boys dig the swanky look

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
MMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMM!!!! I can just imagine the scene at your office right now...with all that head swirlin goin on and that hand on your hip...papers are probably swirling in a tornado above your cubicle... :D

So you're saying Douglas could've been in "White Chicks"???

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:

Every chick I saw in Vegas last weekend had that do going on. Not a bad look but you don't seem like the bandwagon type. Be a neoclassic and go for the mohawk.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
MMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMM!!!! I can just imagine the scene at your office right now...with all that head swirlin goin on and that hand on your hip...papers are probably swirling in a tornado above your cubicle... :D

you know it girlfriend !

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco-gringo said:
So you're saying Douglas could've been in "White Chicks"???

pfffftttttttt

no to in it!

it was based on me, well us...Stosh and me, back when we lived closer to each other/ hung out all the time :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Every chick I saw in Vegas last weekend had that do going on. Not a bad look but you don't seem like the bandwagon type. Be a neoclassic and go for the mohawk.

Oh well forget it then....how about caramel colored chunky low lights? I want something different...my hairs about shoulder length and it's the same color it's been since I was a kid, with an occasional highlight when the mood strikes me...so they say if you don't want to cut your hair...color is a good alternative for a change. I don't want to cut my hair short...can you offer any other advice other than the mohawk...been there done that...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Fock buying it get it for free on the internet.

The thing she's wearing get a bit redundent....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Oh well forget it then....how about caramel colored chunky low lights? I want something different...my hairs about shoulder length and it's the same color it's been since I was a kid, with an occasional highlight when the mood strikes me...so they say if you don't want to cut your hair...color is a good alternative for a change. I don't want to cut my hair short...can you offer any other advice other than the mohawk...been there done that...
Current picture?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
you know it girlfriend !
Hey did you happen to catch the hip hop honors on VH1 last night...it was pretty cool...Beasties did a tribute to run dmc (sucka mc's), then they got on stage with PE...then ANTHRAX got on with PE and of course did bring the noise...Ice T was representin for da West SYYYYYYYYDE, Sugar Hill gang was on....Grandmaster Flash...If you missed it, I'm sure it will be replayed again a million times, but it was pretty cool...Pretty trippy seein those guys all old..Rock Steady Crew was on too, STILL bustin the moves! :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Hey did you happen to catch the hip hop honors on VH1 last night...it was pretty cool...Beasties did a tribute to run dmc (sucka mc's), then they got on stage with PE...then ANTHRAX got on with PE and of course did bring the noise...Ice T was representin for da West SYYYYYYYYDE, Sugar Hill gang was on....Grandmaster Flash...If you missed it, I'm sure it will be replayed again a million times, but it was pretty cool...Pretty trippy seein those guys all old..Rock Steady Crew was on too, STILL bustin the moves! :thumb:

tuesdays=volleyball, so no .... sounds worth a watch so I will check that out too :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:

I've always dug blonde chicks that dye there hair black but that goes back to the trashy thing. But don't ask me I just cut my hair nice and short so I don't have to do anything with it including using shampoo.