Quantcast

I saw that Avril Lavigne is in Maxim

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
jeez....just totally practically steal my post up there ver batim
Scary, didn't even see that. Had the old hit reply take phone call type delayed response thing going on. I will give you credit in my footnotes.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
doh, you still have that pic

Bahaha

I was carbing up for a race the next morning
oh is that what that is called..

I loved that pic... I always think it was funny. This won't be the last you see of it.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
enimen...I unfortunately saw him in concert...I am still mad at wasting those 30 minutes of my life

Ugh...me too...I went to see Ludacris thinking he would definitely headline over eminem and just as we walked in to the show Luda was leaving the stage and I had to sit through Eminem too...horrific...and then my friend I was with was drunk trying to bribe the security guard with 20 bucks to let her backstage...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
oh is that what that is called..

I loved that pic... I always think it was funny. This won't be the last you see of it.

yup, and it worked (I won)...damn, now that I think of it that night i came so close to getting popped for a DUI....my competition kept buying me beers at the bar........when I left a tropper followed me for about 6 miles :eek:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Ugh...me too...I went to see Ludacris thinking he would definitely headline over eminem and just as we walked in to the show Luda was leaving the stage and I had to sit through Eminem too...horrific...and then my friend I was with was drunk trying to bribe the security guard with 20 bucks to let her backstage...

thats sucks..........I won the tics to that show / but at least we did get to see Dre & snoop

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
douglas said:
exactly why would you prefer to do an "not so cute" chick IDB, over LHBY or JNS ?
Hahahah! Thats awesome. I got those acronyms without even thinking. But basically, if you just do a chick IDB, and thats it, it shows that you dont actually like them at all, and its demeaning, so its funny and better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
exactly why would you prefer to do an "not so cute" chick IDB, over LHBY or JNS ?
then I don't have to spend the money on the brown bag.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BurlySurly said:
Hahahah! Thats awesome. I got those acronyms without even thinking. But basically, if you just do a chick IDB, and thats it, it shows that you dont actually like them at all, and its demeaning, so its funny and better.
so should I assume, you COHB & then just leave ?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
stosh said:
Exactly, being sure to thwack it against her softness a couple times and wipe off with her pillowcase afterwards. If you leave quickly enough, you won't even have to be present to view her uncomfortable clothed squirming which later preceeds each maintenance visit to the powder room. :devil:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
well, this thread was about Avril in Maxim.......i don't know about anyone else, but i sure could use .jpg versions of those, and most other pictures of her.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Westy said:
I saw VH1 do some show about the 10 most influential or groundbreaking artists and they had alANIS as #1. My jaw dropped, not the Beatles, Run DMC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd but alANIS. I am getting my TV shut off next week.
Most influential ever or just in the last 15 years? Either way it shouldnt be Alantis, BUT if it was ever then its just downright, complete and total dumbitude.