Quantcast

I think Hippies are just mad because they're ugly.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I mean seriously...

Hippies, Nuns, Muslim extremists.....they all seem to have one thing in common....bad looks.

It seems to me, that the only people who let worthless causes outweigh the natural urge to lead a fulfilling life are those who could never lead a fulfilling life because they're shunned by just about everyone else. Those kids who shoot up highschools? yeah, them too.

Its a problem with genetics.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Tenchiro
Don't forget the Patchouli/Marijuana/BO smell that drives normal people away...

I just dont get that either. Patchoulli smells worse than most of them look. Add some BO, reefer and those skanky jesus sandals (i bet Ohio has some of those) and you've got one ripe F***er.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by BurlySurly
I just dont get that either. Patchoulli smells worse than most of them look. Add some BO, reefer and those skanky jesus sandals (i bet Ohio has some of those) and you've got one ripe F***er.
So when they try to get you to sign a petition, the stench is so distracting you don't hear what they are saying. After a few seconds you don't care and just sign to get them the hell away from you.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I mean seriously...

Hippies, Nuns, Muslim extremists.....they all seem to have one thing in common....bad looks.

It seems to me, that the only people who let worthless causes outweigh the natural urge to lead a fulfilling life are those who could never lead a fulfilling life because they're shunned by just about everyone else. Those kids who shoot up highschools? yeah, them too.

dont forget right wing extremists.

another well and deeply thought theory on society.
courtesy of the society for advance social studies of burlysurly :D

u know, i have noticed that they also have in common having 2 eyes. i think the cause of all those problems is that stereo sight thing that messes up their heads really bad. we should propose our theories, maybe we could get a phd in sociology or something from patriot university!!!

nothing will stop us until the nobel, yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I mean seriously...

hmmm, i find an interesting coincidence here.

do u think paying 10 cents less per gallon (the worthless cause) is enough for a soldier to outweight the natural urge to lead a fulfilling life (by staying alive)???

(thread related to the bad american thing.)

hmm, i cant think of an adjective to describe people who would.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
hmmm, i find an interesting coincidence here.

do u think paying 10 cents less per gallon (the worthless cause) is enough for a soldier to outweight the natural urge to lead a fulfilling life (by staying alive)???

(thread related to the bad american thing.)

hmm, i cant think of an adjective to describe people who would.
Perhaps if you refer to the last argument, in which you got smoked, you'd realize this is a pointless question to ask me...

Id say you probably have a hard time getting chicks as well.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I mean seriously...

You're no oil painting yourself Shirly and after seeing your rude head in the picture thread I've decided that if I ever have a dog as ugly as you I'll shave its arse and teach it to walk backwards.;)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by valve bouncer
You're no oil painting yourself Shirly and after seeing your rude head in the picture thread I've decided that if I ever have a dog as ugly as you I'll shave its arse and teach it to walk backwards.;)
Now, thats just nonsense...and hey...that saying was old 5 years ago. Congrats.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
skanky jesus sandals (i bet Ohio has some of those)
dude, those little flip flops have gotten me laid at Young Christians meetings so many times, it's not even funny.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Now, thats just nonsense...and hey...that saying was old 5 years ago. Congrats.
Bullsh*t, that saying was old 20 years ago you young turk....now go preen Narcissus:rolleyes: :p ;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ummbikes
VB I heard that saying in a movie from the 40's....

now go do something uhh Someone:rolleyes: :p ;)
No way mate, the would never have said "arse" in a movie from the '40s, they would have said rear end or something like that:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
Anyway, I'll have to find some new ones to taunt Shirly with.....mmmmm, how about this one, "he's so ugly the last time he went to the beach the tide refused to come in"???????;) :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
No way mate, the would never have said "arse" in a movie from the '40s, they would have said rear end or something like that:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
Anyway, I'll have to find some new ones to taunt Shirly with.....mmmmm, how about this one, "he's so ugly the last time he went to the beach the tide refused to come in"???????;) :D
Valve Bouncer's mama is so bald, that when she wears a turtle neck, people think she's a roll-on deodorant.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Valve Bouncer's mama is so bald, that when she wears a turtle neck, people think she's a roll-on deodorant.
LMAO:D :D ...not bad for a freak like you;)
Burly Shirly was so poor as a kid he used to have to wank the dog off to feed the cat.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LMAO:D :D ...not bad for a freak like you;)
Burly Shirly was so poor as a kid he used to have to wank the dog off to feed the cat.
Poor?

pfft...

Valve Bouncer was so poor that he used to go to KFC to lick other people's fingers...of course, that is because his mamma is so fat. His momma's so fat that she fell in love and broke it.:)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Poor?

pfft...

Valve Bouncer was so poor that he used to go to KFC to lick other people's fingers...of course, that is because his mamma is so fat. His momma's so fat that she fell in love and broke it.:)
Burly Shirly has so many zits he fell asleep in the library and when he woke up a blind man was reading his face.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
...girls that could be termed "hippie chicks" by their mode of dress that were drop-dead gorgeous. A hottie in hip-hugger bell-bottoms and a cut-off tie-dye is still a hottie. I have dated girls in the past that identified with the clothing style, smoked-up and listened to cool music that didn't have the hygiene issues you list. I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe myself so I don't date chix that aren't as clean as a fresh snow. In fact, because some of them were a little "freaky" in a good way, they were VERY hygiene-conscious and kept everything close-shaved and clean as a whistle. Cleanliness and with whom one identifies politically and socially are just not related in my experience.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Perhaps if you refer to the last argument, in which you got smoked, you'd realize this is a pointless question to ask me...

Id say you probably have a hard time getting chicks as well.

whatever dude. i'm close to new orleans and live on campus. even if people were sober, its impossible not to get laid often.

i guess chicks keep you so busy u have enough time to make like 2000 posts on a web.

:confused:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
whatever dude. i'm close to new orleans and live on campus. even if people were sober, its impossible not to get laid often.

i guess chicks keep you so busy u have enough time to make like 2000 posts on a web.

He threw down on that one! Woo Hooo! Fight, fight, fight!:devil:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN

Sure pal, sure you get laid often.:rolleyes:

Since i do post mostly at work...you know, since i have a JOB, my post count does grow, although bare in mind, its been over a year since i started. making 5 or 6 posts a day doesnt really take much away from my womanizing.

Ps...sleeping with guys doesnt count, so you may as well retract yoiur last statement.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Serial Midget
I like hippie chicks who don't wear make-up, they strike me as wholesome and honest.
I like regular chicks that dont wear make-up. Dressing like a hippie does not necessarily make someone a hippy though. You can always tell a true hippy by the stench. Which leads me to believe that the ladies koolkegg and yourself are thinking about arent true hippies, but fashion senseless, low self esteemed, attention-seeking media drones.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Am I the only one who thinks Natalie Merchant is hot? DAMN. :D
Yes, the only one. Ever.

Her voice is so monotone and gutless, I think it makes her ugliness even that much unbearable.

I hear her come on the radio and it's like scraping teeth on a chalkboard to me.

Natalie, GO DIE!!

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Well she has been packing it on recently but I'll always remember her thighs and hips as they were in 1989 or so... :blah:
tsk tsk tsk

Don't get caught up in the I remember when game.

My ten year old busted me about Bono from U2, I was saying how cool a band they are and blah, blah, blah and she's says is that the old dude that sings that bloody sunday song you think is cool. :dead:

Yes dear he is that old dude...:angry:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

(1) Since i do post mostly at work...you know, since i have a JOB, my post count does grow

(2) Ps...sleeping with guys doesnt count, so you may as well retract yoiur last statement. [/B]

(1) since i have a job, my post count grows???... yeah right, well, since i have hair, i eat corn flakes.
awesome example of cause-effect. i wish i had a job like that.

(2) am sorry, but am not part of your same union. am not the one sharing a room with like 30 guys deployed for months in barracks. so next time, dont pick up the soap. u get too grumpy when humped.:p

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
(1) since i have a job, my post count grows???... yeah right, well, since i have hair, i eat corn flakes.
awesome example of cause-effect. i wish i had a job like that.

(2) am sorry, but am not part of your same union. am not the one sharing a room with like 30 guys deployed for months in barracks. so next time, dont pick up the soap. u get too grumpy when humped.:p

:rolleyes: that was weak dude.

seriously.

Once again though, you've managed to show that you know nothing about how the military works. If, by chance, you knew a damned thing, you'd realize that other than bootcamp, military personnel dont live in squad bays anymore and that barracks are simply the military term for dormatorys. :rolleyes: but i cant say im surprrised.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
:rolleyes: that was weak dude.

seriously.

Once again though, you've managed to show that you know nothing about how the military works. If, by chance, you knew a damned thing, you'd realize that other than bootcamp, military personnel dont live in squad bays anymore and that barracks are simply the military term for dormatorys. :rolleyes: but i cant say im surprrised.
So does this mean you do or don't shower with other men?;)