Quantcast

I think Hippies are just mad because they're ugly.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Originally posted by BurlySurly
:rolleyes: that was weak dude.

seriously.

Once again though, you've managed to show that you know nothing about how the military works. If, by chance, you knew a damned thing, you'd realize that other than bootcamp, military personnel dont live in squad bays anymore and that barracks are simply the military term for dormatorys. :rolleyes: but i cant say im surprrised.

call it barracks, call it submarine, call it dormitories, call it carrier, call it whatever u want, sorry but english is not my native language, but the message is clear.
u still live with them under the same all male roof.. thats the point.

even though, a submarine or a carrier would be more likely to host an outrageous menage á trois-cent.

astroglide sure makes a deal in those looong trips.

so, the lesson for today kids is, dont use solid soaps in a ship full of marines. and never forget your flip flops.

also an iron chastity belt a lá leslie nielsen can came in handy at times like those.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You're no PartsBara. :monkey:

Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
call it barracks, call it submarine, call it dormitories, call it carrier, call it whatever u want, sorry but english is not my native language, but the message is clear.

even though, a submarine or a carrier would be more likely to host an outrageous menage á trois-cent.

so, the lesson for today kids is, dont use solid soaps in a ship full of marines. and never forget your flip flops.

also an iron chastity belt a lá leslie nielsen can came in handy at times like those.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if you're going to insist on this petty bickering, at least make it entertaining... otherwise stfu :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Actually no again, chief:rolleyes: my barracks is co-ed.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Don't make me start on you, ya bloody pillow with legs;) :D
"bloody pillow" :confused:

oh, you're confusing me with your mom's tampons again :eek:

speaking of family members...

So I went down on your sister last night and said, "Geez you've got a big pvssy... geez you've got a big pvssy."

And she said, "you didn't have to say it twice!"

I replied, "but I didn't!"

:D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by LordOpie

So I went down on your sister last night and said, "Geez you've got a big pvssy... geez you've got a big pvssy."

LMAO- when did you meet my sister?;) :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by LordOpie

Ganked straight from Predator. Its ok though, its a good joke. I forgive you this time.

I was dancing with some hippy looking chicks at my friend's concert last weekend. It was pretty good. They smelled pretty. Me and Jen (I love you, where ever you are) got frisky. Hippy chicks are cool as long as they don't smell and keep themselves well groomed (pits, legs, and "down there").