Quantcast

i think im gonna open a bar with a bike theme

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well i thought that the bar could host all kinds of fun things and sponsor some of the local races. things like the maxxis series, mountain sports festival, do some bike jousts in the parkinmg lot all kinds of cool stuff. if i did food i would be doing just burgers but i would have to open as a bar only first. there are several places that dont serve food around the asheville area.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
biggins said:
. things like the maxxis series, mountain sports festival, do some bike jousts in the parkinmg lot all kinds of cool stuff. if i did food i would be doing just burgers but i would have to open as a bar only first.
The big series would be cool, but I would think you need to start out local. You have to get the local regulars to make the bottom line.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
that wouldnt be too much of a problem. i think the idea would work out well, it would be fun and as much as the tourists that come here are into experiencing the culture of the town i live in. i think they would come there as well.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
im thinking long term.....wassup mr. negative nancy.

Sorry I am actually very busy at work trying to get things caught up before heading up to NC for the weekend. Add that to trying to meet the needs of my RM fix and I can be a bit testy.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
narlus said:
for the food, just have a make-yr-own sushi bar.
Yeah that would be cool.. we have that here to.. one that rotates on a belt across the bar, and you eat as much as you like. You only pay for the stuff you eat. Because it is selfservice.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TreeSaw said:
I'd come to your bar...there are plenty of bars around here that don't serve food. ;) Oh and I am not sure if pickeled eggs would really count as food either :think:
but they give a person such lusciously noxious gas!