Quantcast

I wonder what exactly they are praying for?

LoboDelFuego

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
Originally posted by Tenchiro
Sex Ed in America is very surreal. For example they have to demonstrate how to use a condom, but are not allowed to use anything even remotely shaped like a penis... :rolleyes:
Thats not true at all. I don't know where/when you went to school but every health course ive had in high school does not do this. Last year when we did contraception the teacher had this rubbery condom demonstration thing that was pretty realistic....

In regards to the gay part of sex ed, they just say "i dont care where you're putting your penis, just as long as you have a condom on it"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by LoboDelFuego
In regards to the gay part of sex ed, they just say "i dont care where you're putting your penis, just as long as you have a condom on it"
The school system is advocating bestiality :eek:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Thats not true at all. I don't know where/when you went to school but every health course ive had in high school does not do this. Last year when we did contraception the teacher had this rubbery condom demonstration thing that was pretty realistic....
I know like 5 or 6 teachers in Oregon, Washington and now Lousiana. I was talking to one and she was talking about the situation. She is only allowed to use two fingers to roll the condom over, not a single finger though it had to be two.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Or maybe just using your penis as an extra digit. like for typing.

forget i said that.
Nah, not gonna forget it, gonna &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp try &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp it &nbsp &nbsp even. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp it &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp kinda &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp works &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp for &nbsp &nbsp the &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp spacebar

:D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by LordOpie
Nah, not gonna forget it, gonna &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp try &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp it &nbsp &nbsp even. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp it &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp kinda &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp works &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp for &nbsp &nbsp the &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp spacebar

:D
You scare me sometimes Opie;) :D

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Or maybe just using your penis as an extra digit. like for typing.

forget i said that.
Anybody got that link to the video clip with the two guys playing a piano duet with no hands....?

That's great stuff.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by Tenchiro
You would think that their own gods judgement in the afterlife would be enough.

I think they are praying that the funny feelings they have for each other will go away.