Quantcast

Idaho roll call!!?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Feel free to come to Boise :) But please leave any steamy hot potatoes behind!

Now that the pissing contest has been sorted out, lets hear your opinions on this bike as a starter bike:
http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/2907189019.html

I don't want anything nice yet. Let's just say, I'm not gentle when playing with new toys. :girlwacko:

:D
Offer them $80 and if it fits you (and you can comfortably ride it) buy it. If not then pass.....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The riding in Boise is great. Gotta be 100's of miles of trails that all interconnect with over a dozen trail heads, not to mention TH's right in town. So many people use the ridge to rivers system it's ridiculous. Having said that, I am always blown away by the local snobbery which is hung over the visitors, newbies, and lesser skilled folk. You might find more luck in the Idaho forum on MTBR than in this circus. There is also the bicycle co-op over by the college. Last time I was in there I think I saw some chicks hanging out (maybe they ride dirt?)

CarChkka

Chimp
Mar 11, 2012
Boise, ID
Thanks boostindoubles, I will check it out. the snobbery doesn't surprise me.. Snowboarders around here are horrible and even the worst beginners are snobby towards anyone more skilled than they are. Boise has a bit of an attitude problem.