Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Based on the inky abortion of a resume you posted, I don't think he does tattoos. Though, tatteus, maybe.

Glad you read that thread too, cause my buddy didn't do the work that looks like crap, some one else did.

Glad too see you're literacy levels are as high as mine

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Have you not caught the fact that you cant spell yet? That everyone here is intentionally mispelling works to eff with you?
Again, you're reading comprehension is falling below my level again. I REGULARLY acknowledge this. Or are you just pointing it out because I didn't want advise from Mike and sons diesel repair and legal advise? Instead I went too some one with 2 law degree's instead of a degree and a half worth of them for working on cars.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I just love it,a kid who knows all, and judges the day lights out of others, hey Moo Poo for brains ya might want to try to listen, Oh thats right you know all us old folk don't know nothing ........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Again, you're reading comprehension is falling below my level again. I REGULARLY acknowledge this. Or are you just pointing it out because I didn't want advise from Mike and sons diesel repair and legal advise? Instead I went too some one with 2 law degree's instead of a degree and a half worth of them for working on cars.
Seriously??? Your still stuck on thinking I was giving legal advice other than go see a professional? Now I actually do belive you to be retarded.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Montashu, get over yourself. You don't have your stuff together, yet you feel the need to talk down to people who have had their stuff together, claiming that they are dumber than you. You sir need to step back, shut the hell up, look at one's own actions and if you don't see anything wrong then you seriously need professional help because you have issues.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Glad you read that thread too, cause my buddy didn't do the work that looks like crap, some one else did.

Glad too see you're literacy levels are as high as mine
No matter how you play with the semantics involved, the fact remains that you bear the large, permanent likeness, of a armed woman born with an extra chromosome upon your flesh.

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Good thing I don't trust girls not to have the clap. Rubbers work there too. Now are you done? Cause really I'm getting the impression, even though you came out the right side (unlike me apparently), actually came out with the aid of a coat hanger, and had it been a doctor doing the work, a big lawsuit would have followed (good thing you came out the womb with 4 or 5 lawyers in your phone)
Contrary to what you might think, having 4-5 lawyers in your phone (which I assume that's what you are bragging about), is not actually a good thing. I don't need lawyers in my phone as I am not a colossal fvck up.

I will try to put this into terms you can understand. Lindsay Lohan, likely has numerous lawyers in her phone. She, like you, colossal fvck up.

Therefore it can be concluded that the number of lawyers in your phone, is directly proportional to how much of a fvck-up you are.

Me: zero lawyers = zero fvck up.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Contrary to what you might think, having 4-5 lawyers in your phone (which I assume that's what you are bragging about), is not actually a good thing. I don't need lawyers in my phone as I am not a colossal fvck up.

I will try to put this into terms you can understand. Lindsay Lohan, likely has numerous lawyers in her phone. She, like you, colossal fvck up.

Therefore it can be concluded that the number of lawyers in your phone, is directly proportional to how much of a fvck-up you are.

Doesn't your Pimp take care of that stuff for you? If not then you better get a new pimp there pal.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Was enjoying your logic until I realized you're trying to move your self too many rungs up the ladder of evolution past MooShoo. Remember your place dear sir. Zero fvck up is an eternity away for you there "Dreamweaver".;)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Montashu, get over yourself. You don't have your stuff together, yet you feel the need to talk down to people who have had their stuff together, claiming that they are dumber than you. You sir need to step back, shut the hell up, look at one's own actions and if you don't see anything wrong then you seriously need professional help because you have issues.
That's not even it dude, if they give me uncollimated that is prefaced by how I'm an idiot, then yes I'm going to be a dickhead.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Nope, I've never actually needed a lawyer, and beyond a traffic ticket have never been to court. I guess you missed the part where I'm calling a friends parent (that's like 3 posts in a row dude you missed something like that). See I grew up going to a super rich temple in Lafayette, I'm not going through my phone directly calling lawyers, I'm calling their kids, who I grew up with at temple and camp and such.

You're lack of ability to read posts is more frustrating than my over use of hooked on fonix

Wait weren't you just bragging about how you NEEDED a lawyer at 17??? Sounds like you were the one Fvcking up Bro, I didn't once get cuffed, or brought home by the cops in high school.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
behold, for the parables we have been given. the lulz moshiac has spoken.

the thread will make a great addition to the book of mooshoo.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No, I feel the need to talk down to people who's advice starts with "hahaha you're a ****ing moron, you're parents are going to loose their house, then proceeds to call them bad parents" I should hope he has had his **** together longer than me, I was in 5th GRADE when he graduated college.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
damn we need to call the moyem and get Moo shoos Bris undone
Naw, I'm a good Joo. I still celebrate holidays, besides tattoos I keep kosher, Israel, I worked at the camp I grew up going to.

behold, for the parables we have been given. the lulz moshiac have spoken.

the thread will make a great addition to the book of mooshoo.
I think you understand what I'm trying to do

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Nope, I've never actually needed a lawyer, and beyond a traffic ticket have never been to court. I guess you missed the part where I'm calling a friends parent (that's like 3 posts in a row dude you missed something like that). See I grew up going to a super rich temple in Lafayette, I'm not going through my phone directly calling lawyers, I'm calling their kids, who I grew up with at temple and camp and such.

You're lack of ability to read posts is more frustrating than my over use of hooked on fonix

Wait weren't you just bragging about how you NEEDED a lawyer at 17??? Sounds like you were the one Fvcking up Bro, I didn't once get cuffed, or brought home by the cops in high school.

I wasnt bragging about it, in fact the reasoning behind it will remain unspoken here.... there are a few I know well here that know why and the details behind it.

Oh and MMike, I dont need a lawyer, but its good to have a lawyer's name handy you can trust should you come into a situation wer eyou need them. Not necessarily because your a **** but because other people in this world are.

For the record, I have "needed" a lawyer four times in my life, first instance... stays unknown here. Second, I was starting up my first business, wanted to get everything in line proper. Third, I was attacked at a bar cause of mistaken identity... I hurt three people severly before I went down, fourth... Decided my little side stereo business wasnt making me any money so I sold it to a bigger stereo business... wanted it done right.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
DM, yes I realize that needing a lawyer (in most cases) doesn't mean you are a loser. It was the context that he was implying that he was so awesome because he had a huge legal team at his fingertips.....that is most likely not a good sign.

Sort of like being on a first name basis with your insurance adjuster or bodyshop

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Ive never even NEEDED a lawyer. Beat that!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
DM, yes I realize that needing a lawyer (in most cases) doesn't mean you are a loser. It was the context that he was implying that he was so awesome because he had a huge legal team at his fingertips.....that is most likely not a good sign.

Sort of like being on a first name basis with your insurance adjuster or bodyshop
Yeah I know, I was just trying to draw you into acting like Mooshoo!!!

And why the hell are you and DaPeach not out riding today..... Its 104 degrees already here so I have an excuse.... Should be nice up there

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Yeah I know, I was just trying to draw you into acting like Mooshoo!!!

And why the hell are you and DaPeach not out riding today..... Its 104 degrees already here so I have an excuse.... Should be nice up there
104 is still a crappy excuse, the only reason I'm not on my bike is I'm out the door to work right now.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i date, and probably will marry, a lawyer. i´m brother of another lawyer, and am son to a guy who had his own law/accounting firm.

beat that!

(am an honest person btw, i fix machinery for a living though).

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
So is heat exhaustion.
Water works wonders, I did a 10 mile hike at the dead sea a few years back, 115 sucks, but water does wonders.

Its not just hot, the humidity is hi, the roadways are inundated with absolute morons, and any decent riding trail here is overloaded with hikers today.... Not worth it
Screw hikers (runners more specifically), I was on a pedaling to the top of some single track on a fire road on saturday, when 2 runners headphones in come running around the corner. The chick on the inside (the side me and my buddy were riding on single file) screams "you need to call out, and ride single file" Then I simple stated "Ma'am you counted to 2 wrong, and if you hadn't had your music on too loud you would have heard our bikes cumming around the blind corner."

Status
Not open for further replies.