Quantcast

***Insomnia Saturday***

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
So
I think I'm gonna get a '18 Trance Advanced 1... it just felt sorta right when I rode it today. I should probably demo one and take it on an actual trail, though, eh?

Can't find any glaring problems, other than the hideous color.

So much for Luddite status...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
way too much shit got done today. took the camper off the truck and took it to the shop for a transmission flush, got a shuttle ride home. Took the other F350 to Lowes and bought 20 2CF bags of mulch then spread that in the yard border. Mowed and edged the lawns, Rode my bike 6 miles to pick up the truck. put the camper back on the truck. Costco Run, Dinner at the Rock House. excellent pork belly sandwich and garlic fries. Started loading up gear in the camper for a one week stay at the dressage championships. Riding dirt tomorrow with the SWMBO's blessing

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think I'm gonna get a '18 Trance Advanced 1... it just felt sorta right when I rode it today. I should probably demo one and take it on an actual trail, though, eh?

Can't find any glaring problems, other than the hideous color.

welcome to the dentist league...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
leaving atlanta last night....some fuckstick driving a audi R10 was spotted with a colnago fixie on the top....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Spent the day on a ladder fixing wood gutters that some fucking contractor messed up with asphalt before we bought the house. The damage has been undone, now I have to properly seal the leaking joints. Then rode a little in 100% humidity, then met a good friend visiting from Yurp while ingesting steak and beers. Downhilling at Thunder tomorrow.