Quantcast

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Skookum: I find humor in the fact that everytime I want to see a good picture, all I see is a little red "x". It pisses me off so much that I can only laugh now, and actually have learned to appreciate that little red "x". It's a picture in itself, and brings me joy when the real photo doesn't.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
What was that one show in the 80's or so where this teenage girl's dad lived in space and she communicated with him (Burt Reynolds) through some cube? well, H8R reminds me of that show..damn it! and the theme song went like
"wouldn't it be nice to swing on a star? carry moon beams home in a jar.." GAH!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
manziman said:
What was that one show in the 80's or so where this teenage girl's dad lived in space and she communicated with him (Burt Reynolds) through some cube? well, H8R reminds me of that show..damn it! and the theme song went like
"wouldn't it be nice to swing on a star? carry moon beams home in a jar.." GAH!
Small Wonder?

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Chico: I got sucker-punched once, and have a nice souvenier to show for it. Otherwise, I'm the man.

And a note: As I understand it, the point of this thread is to interpret avatars, not give them names. "Crappy a$$ van" is just pointing out what's in the picture. "Hippy" is a much better interpretation of the person behind the avatar, or what the avatar means.