Quantcast

Introducing myself!

Jul 2, 2016
Palm Bay, Florida
Hey everyone!

Its Ben here. 34 years old from Palm Bay, Florida. A bike enthusiast. It's kind of a hobby of mine and I have also worked for several years in a cycles/bikes retail store so I know a thing or two about bikes.
I'm excited to be a part of this great community and I look forward to contributing and making some new friends.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Post says your 34, yet the RM profile says 26...

These :spam:bots are getting much better with their grammar but still need to work on their math skills.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
[QUOTE="Benjamin Rogers, post: 4144980, member: 125850" have also worked for several years in a cycles/bikes retail store so I know a thing or two about bikes.
.[/QUOTE]

What's your favorite standard

Jul 2, 2016
Palm Bay, Florida
Thank you everyone for welcoming me!

@Pesqueeb
Are you talking about the Russell Crowe one? I'm a fan of movies but I can't say I have watched that one.

@ICEBALL585
That's a good catch. I'm pretty sure I put in 1982 there. No idea why it's showing 26. As it turns out, I can't change it either now and I'll have to contact an administrator.

@jdcamb
Is this the one in West Melbourne? The name seems familiar but I don't think I've ever been there.

@4130biker
Are we talking about cockpit in terms of a bike? That's not a common term, you know.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Thank you everyone for welcoming me!

@Pesqueeb
Are you talking about the Russell Crowe one? I'm a fan of movies but I can't say I have watched that one.

@ICEBALL585
That's a good catch. I'm pretty sure I put in 1982 there. No idea why it's showing 26. As it turns out, I can't change it either now and I'll have to contact an administrator.

@jdcamb
Is this the one in West Melbourne? The name seems familiar but I don't think I've ever been there.

@4130biker
Are we talking about cockpit in terms of a bike? That's not a common term, you know.
I was all Sangria drunk. I don't recall. I am pretty sure the Cocoa Beach Police would have never found our weed if we hadn't volunteered that info. You learn these things on after you wake up on the beach the next AM after wandering off from your friends condo. I lost my Sandles. They were my favorites also....

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
do we now do a pro/con on mexicans vs canucks?

oh and for the new guy, you will now see how even the simplest of posts will get taken over with random babbling.

but welcome to the RM just the same. hopefully you have a sense of humor and thick skin

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't bother calling jdcamb on the white courtesy phone, he never answers.

How many microwaves do you have? Woks?

Have you ever had internet beef with someone over a hooded sweatshirt?

Do you have lesbian roommates?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Do you own a pet lizard, and how do you feel about boost?

Also, what is the average delta % change of the leverage ratio on an unrideabru bicycle?

Jul 2, 2016
Palm Bay, Florida
I'm pretty sure I made a post here earlier and now I can't seem to find it. Did it not get posted or did it get deleted?

@ICEBALL585
It's Skynet, my friend. Can do a lot more than just math. Skynet has taken over the Internet. Judgement day is coming! (sorry, I'm a bit of a movie junkie. :P)