Quantcast

Iran may face US attack after all

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
The Amish said:
YOur quite possibily the dumbest person on Rm, and thats really saying something. Know what I mean! Go back to flogging your boyfriend with a rainbow your clearly clueless to the real world.

Lets give nukes to a man who thinks the holocaust didnt happen and jews dont have the right to exist. F'n retard
hmmmm, at least he knows how to spell "you're" and "too"... that right there puts him a couple rungs above you on the evolutionary ladder. :oink:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
The Amish said:
YOu're quite possibily the dumbest person on Rm, and that's really saying something. Know what I mean? Go back to flogging your boyfriend with a rainbow, you're clearly clueless to the real world.

Let's give nukes to a man who thinks the holocaust didn't happen and jews dont have the right to exist. F'n retard.
Corrections are in red. :)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I have been living in the US for 5 years. Long enough to figure out that there are a lot of people here like The Amish. They want solutions, dammit.

It doesn't matter how stupid, irrational, or untenable the solution is. They are so stupid themselves that the fact that someone made a decision, any decision, is like a psychological handjob for them. It gives them relief.

This is why being painted as a "flip flopper" is bad. An "American" doesn't change his goddamn mind, no matter the facts or reality of the situation.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Silver said:
This is why being painted as a "flip flopper" is bad. An "American" doesn't change his goddamn mind, no matter the facts or reality of the situation.
I don't think it's quite as simple as that. People hate a guy who will do ANYTHING to get a vote. Because, well, they know that's all he wants. I have alot more respect for Ralph Nader than John Kerry for this very reason.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Transcend said:
People who enjoy looking ignorant because they can't properly express themselves in their native language don't impress the rest of us much.
I'm just saying attack the idiot, not his grammar. That's lame. Unless, of course, your grammar is attacked first. Then it's fair game.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BurlyShirley said:
I don't think it's quite as simple as that. People hate a guy who will do ANYTHING to get a vote. Because, well, they know that's all he wants. I have alot more respect for Ralph Nader than John Kerry for this very reason.
Except Kerry wasn't a flip-flopper, but way to eat up the sound bite.

What people want is someone that not only makes decisions but can explain them in the simplest possible language. Kerry's failure was language, not a lack of decisiveness or principle. Bush explains things in the simplest possible language (simpler than I ever thought was possible). It doesn't matter what the actual decision is, just that he made one and the majority of the population can understand it in the same terms he does (a chimp could understand it in the same terms he does).

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ohio said:
Except Kerry wasn't a flip-flopper, but way to eat up the sound bite.

What people want is someone that not only makes decisions but can explain them in the simplest possible language. Kerry's failure was language, not a lack of decisiveness or principle. Bush explains things in the simplest possible language (simpler than I ever thought was possible). It doesn't matter what the actual decision is, just that he made one and the majority of the population can understand it in the same terms he does (a chimp could understand it in the same terms he does).
Kerry was the biggest flip-flopper Ive ever seen in my life. You don't get photographed throwing your war medals over the whitehouse fence and then try to play war hero to win votes. Im sorry, but that doesnt work.
There's other stuff thats debatable about that maybe he was mislead with intel so he voted for the war, etc... Im not even talking about that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think the US is lacking a lot more deployable ground forces and equipment than most people seem to notice. I have serious doubt we have the manpower and equipment for a full invation of Iran while supporting fronts in ANA and Iraq.

I also think that if we were to use what forces we do have to invade Iran, we would be in the single worst spot in case of an attack here. Let alone the ability to respond to something like a natural disaster if we ship what few Guardsmen we do have overseas.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
BurlyShirley said:
I'm just saying attack the idiot, not his grammar. That's lame. Unless, of course, your grammar is attacked first. Then it's fair game.
Only when you start to throw around insults calling people stupid, you had better at least be semi-coherent and appear at least a little bit literate.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
Kerry was the biggest flip-flopper Ive ever seen in my life. You don't get photographed throwing your war medals over the whitehouse fence and then try to play war hero to win votes. Im sorry, but that doesnt work.
There's other stuff thats debatable about that maybe he was mislead with intel so he voted for the war, etc... Im not even talking about that.
Please try and stay on topic, vagina face.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Please try and stay on topic, vagina face.
I just like to get all my internettin' done at one site. I can wank while I read about bikes and politics. Really a timesaver.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Transcend said:
HAHA, you're a funny guy. Another self-righteous, retarded American who thinks you can dictate how the world runs. Surprise! Things are changing. Welcome to the real world, time to step out of your little delusional bubble.

You can go back to your trailer now.
Im delusional? You want to give nukes to people who blow **** up AND kill other people over cartoons. As I said before dumbest monkey ever! Get help!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The Amish said:
Im delusional? You want to give nukes to people who blow **** up AND kill other people over cartoons. As I said before dumbest monkey ever! Get help!
Wow, someone needs to welcome you to reality. No one is GIVING Iran anything. No one has the right to DENY Iran anything however, they are a sovereign nation, just like the US. Deal with it. :rolleyes:

Please educate yourself before you argue about a topic, fox news doesn't count as education.

Feb 13, 2006
Amish people most likely are highly insulted by the kinds of behavior shown by "The Amish".

I doubt that would matter much to "The Amish" though. probably that's part of the "cool insider joke" about his name.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Transcend said:
Wow, someone needs to welcome you to reality. No one is GIVING Iran anything. No one has the right to DENY Iran anything however, they are a sovereign nation, just like the US. Deal with it. :rolleyes:

Please educate yourself before you argue about a topic, fox news doesn't count as education.
Im pretty confident we americans will "DEAL" with it, although I highly doubt it will be in a way you approve of. Thank god we're not all the coward you are. Why dont you wait for your balls to drop before you try an insult me any more

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The Amish said:
Im pretty confident we americans will "DEAL" with it, although I highly doubt it will be in a way you approve of. Thank god we're not all the coward you are. Why dont you wait for your balls to drop before you try an insult me any more
Curiously, I would be willing to bet I am older then you, as well as much more highly educated and in tune with world politics. Not to mention being slightly more in touch with reality.

Just a guess though. :rolleyes:

Best part ius if they move on Iran, they will get their asses handed to them much as they are in Iraq, only worse as the equipment and manpower isn't there. They will also descend the entire region into chaos, and should expect MANY more attacks at home.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Transcend said:
Curiously, I would be willing to bet I am older then you, as well as much more highly educated and in tune with world politics. Not to mention being slightly more in touch with reality.

Just a guess though. :rolleyes:

Best part ius if they move on Iran, they will get their asses handed to them much as they are in Iraq, only worse as the equipment and manpower isn't there. They will also descend the entire region into chaos, and should expect MANY more attacks at home.
Were gettin our ass's handed to us? You must be jokin! We may be loosing some men here and there but were far from gettin our ass's handed to us. Why dont you do a little homework on the casualties we've suffered in a single day in previous wars. Better yet why dont you try and imagine what would happen if we didnt have a country half full of commie libs like yourself insisting our men go into battle with one hand taped to their dick and the other glued up their ass. This war would be over, but instead we spend months worryin about whos gettin panties put on their heads instead of doin what needs to be done and getting the hell out

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The Amish said:
Were gettin our ass's handed to us? You must be jokin! We may be loosing some men here and there but were far from gettin our ass's handed to us. Why dont you do a little homework on the casualties we've suffered in a single day in previous wars. Better yet why dont you try and imagine what would happen if we didnt have a country half full of commie libs like yourself insisting our men go into battle with one hand taped to their dick and the other glued up their ass. This war would be over, but instead we spend months worryin about whos gettin panties put on their heads instead of doin what needs to be done and getting the hell out
Right, just like it wasn't handed to you in Vietnam either, right?

This isn't WW2, things have advanced significantly. You are an idiot, thanks for proving that. Bye now. :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Amish said:
Amish, you are a dumbass....but that was perfect.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Amish said:
What 'needs to be done' exactly?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Transcend said:
Right, just like it wasn't handed to you in Vietnam either, right?

This isn't WW2, things have advanced significantly. You are an idiot, thanks for proving that. Bye now. :rolleyes:
Well, vietnam, we had what? 50,000 die?

Thats less than attend a pro football game.

The vietnamese lost, what? 2 million or something?

Yeah...asses handed to us.......riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
BurlyShirley said:

No political point was proven, the NVA/Kong took what they wanted, and the US looked stupid.

Ya, I'd say you lost.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Transcend said:
No political point was proven, the NVA/Kong took what they wanted, and the US looked stupid.

Ya, I'd say you lost.
Id trade few thousand miles of that godforsaken hellhole for 2 million of my countrymen not to die, but hey, thats just me.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:
Id trade few thousand miles of that godforsaken hellhole for 2 million of my countrymen not to die, but hey, thats just me.
Really? You'd surrender the US to a foreign invader if it meant you could minimize loss of life?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The Amish said:
Wars are not just numbers game, but also political will. During the Vietnam and Iraqi conflicts the will of American people to win is not as strong, as lets say, WWII.

If we committed our full resources, like reinstituting the draft, there would be no doubt we would win in Iraq.

Even Afghanistan the political will was total victory at any cost. In comparison, going into Kosovo was zero.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Transcend said:
So why does Iran not have the rights to have nuclear weapons? Please clarify this.

The US can, France can, the UK can, hell they don't complain about ISRAEL having them.

If anyone will fire nukes in anger, it's Israel. Because someone threw rocks.
The rules controlling nation states development and possession of nuclear weapons are tenuous at best. Do you think the Western powers wanted East Germany to have nukes? But what, short of attacking the USSR, would have stopped them?

Would Israel drop the bomb because they are mad? Doubtful. However, they have attacked Iraq with traditional weapons before to stop them from developing the bomb: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Osirak.html.

Obviously, the West allows their allies to possess the bomb and attempts to thwart their enemies, like North Korea. However, short of invasion, the only other options are political and economic embargo, which North Korea is suffering from anyway.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
sanjuro said:
The rules controlling nation states development and possession of nuclear weapons are tenuous at best. Do you think the Western powers wanted East Germany to have nukes? But what, short of attacking the USSR, would have stopped them?

Would Israel drop the bomb because they are mad? Doubtful. However, they have attacked Iraq with traditional weapons before to stop them from developing the bomb: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Osirak.html.

Obviously, the West allows their allies to possess the bomb and attempts to thwart their enemies, like North Korea. However, short of invasion, the only other options are political and economic embargo, which North Korea is suffering from anyway.
I agree 100%, that was sort of my point. They US and it's alies (or pretty much then entire "western" world) thinks that they should be the only ones with nukes. They deal with Russia and China, basically only because they cannot stop them with the use of force.

I know all too well about Osirak, only Iran is a MUCH larger country to hide things in.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:

Dude. You lost. The whole world including most rational Americans thinks you lost. Time to get over it. You lost.