Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
oh lawd the game looks beautiful. if the driving dynamics were anywhere near like what iRacing is and with graphics like that, itll be killer. i find it hard to race in anything but iRacing now because of the dynamics in it that are unmatched anywhere else
I am spending a little bit to invest in a decent (not crazy) wheel setup and once I get my seats ordered, my passenger seat might become my gaming chair if the wife likes the OE seat better. It looks insane, though and the physics are supposed to be amazing.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I am spending a little bit to invest in a decent (not crazy) wheel setup and once I get my seats ordered, my passenger seat might become my gaming chair if the wife likes the OE seat better. It looks insane, though and the physics are supposed to be amazing.
i was going to make a DIY PVC sim racing rig but with my new PC build but decided to keep everything on my desk. the TM T300RS (with brake mod) is pretty damn good but ill be getting the Fanatec Club Sport pedals soon enough. i dont know if ill use it all with Gran Turismo honestly though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i was going to make a DIY PVC sim racing rig but with my new PC build but decided to keep everything on my desk. the TM T300RS (with brake mod) is pretty damn good but ill be getting the Fanatec Club Sport pedals soon enough. i dont know if ill use it all with Gran Turismo honestly though.
I was looking at the TM T150 "Pro Limited" (comes with better pedals) from GameStop for $250. I'm just such a cheap bastard I have a tough time spending $250 for a fake wheel. :rofl:

But I figure playing a few years with paddle shifters might prepare me for my eventual purchase of a more modern sports car. I've only driven two cars with paddles and I haven't been impressed.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Happy anniversary!

My Great Grandparents, on my moms side, stayed and lived through the German occupation, but fled when the Russians came. I sometimes ponder what made living under the Russians more frightening than Nazi occupation. I wish I'd thought to ask my grandparents about this when I was a kid.