Quantcast

John Kerry Calls American Troops Terrorists

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
bigdrop05 said:
John Kerry is a freaking ghay jerk off idiot.
I was fine with Kerry until I read your post, but no more. Thank you for your insightful comments, my view of the world has been forever changed.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Changleen said:
And here, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the problem.

Beesti, what exactly did Iraq have to do with 9/11?
honestly at this point it doesnt matter. havent you ever stubbed your toe and then thrown your fist into a wall (i cant be the only one). It wasnt your fists fault or the wall but it felt better to focus the anguish into one spot and unleash. America as a whole wanted to focus its anger, our leaders gave us Afghanastan and Iraq. We punched the wall. I dont know what else to say.

Hindsight is 20/20, the media frenzy in this country both before and after were insane. We were all led to believe that this was the best approach, some because of party lines others because of anger. Those who opposed were simply outnumbered at that time.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
bigdrop05 said:
If he ever trolls through our town he's sniper bait !That's a fact .
The democraps lost thier power years ago & will do & say anything to try & help themselves get power back.
NO spine.
Flip-flop positions on a monthly basis.
but oh no, how dare anyone challenge the elite-ist John Kerry !!
He wants our power to be channeled through the U.N...Even if we get attacked on our own soil, he would have to get advice or permission to counter....& it just goes on....
Democraps view is to get along & don't piss off anyone.oh we made the terrorist angry so that's why they are attacking us !
Get real you fruitcakes....
You are an idiot.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
I've flip-flopped, now I am a liberal!

Everything is Shrub's fault! Blame bushie!!!111
Now that you have moved to the dark side you should know that Jr isn't smart enough to have done anything to be blamed for. It is Cheney, big oil, Skull and Bones and the Free Masons that are to blame.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
Now that you have moved to the dark side you should know that Jr isn't smart enough to have done anything to be blamed for. It is Cheney, big oil, Skull and Bones and the Free Masons that are to blame.

DAMN!

There is SOOOO much to learn... is there a "Being a liberal for dummies" guide or is that redundant?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
reflux said:
I was fine with Kerry until I read your post, but no more. Thank you for your insightful comments, my view of the world has been forever changed.
Me too.

Conservative4Life, y0!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
DAMN!

There is SOOOO much to learn... is there a "Being a liberal for dummies" guide or is that redundant?
It's kind of like being a right wing nut except instead of repeating what the GOP says you just make up your own crap. And you have to have at least 7 bumper stickers on your car.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Just heard on the radio that Dean was echoing Kerry saying we are going to win the war on terror, but we have to do it the right way.

No further explaination on what the right way is though.

Sounds pretty simple, damn the shrub for not listening to them on this!!!! :angry:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
N8 said:
Just heard on the radio that Dean was echoing Kerry saying we are going to win the war on terror, but we have to do it the right way.

No further explaination on what the right way is though.

Sounds pretty simple, damn the shrub for not listening to them on this!!!! :angry:
and no one questioned them on this? No, "hey, Dean, what's the plan? What's the right way?"

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LordOpie said:
and no one questioned them on this? No, "hey, Dean, what's the plan? What's the right way?"

Well of course not. The reporters were from our media. They did everything short of applauding though.

Stupid Bush!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
As a newly shat liberal, I am confused on if there are too many troops in Iraq and we need to send them home, or, there are not enough troops in Iraq and we should send more.

Can one of you clarify this for me?

Thx
-NeoN8

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
N8 said:
As a newly shat liberal, I am confused on if there are too many troops in Iraq and we need to send them home, or, there are not enough troops in Iraq and we should send more.

Thx
-NeoN8
Well NeoN8, you have to decide what sort of Liberal you are I'm afraid. It's not a one size fits all proposition like being a Decepticon. In fact 'Liberal' is a pretty dumb description. I'm not very liberal about the influence of religion on sociey for example, whereas other people are more tollerant of it.

I personally think that either way you're screwed - results of doing something wrong and stupid in the first place.

It's probably more honourable to commit properly and actually finish the job of rebuilding, but knowing Bush he is totally incapable of this without f*cking the country over on behalf of US interests.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
N8 said:

Thx
-NeoN8
So, which is it N8? Do we bow to our liberal overlords like you said before, or do we have differing opinions and ideas?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
beestiboy said:
honestly at this point it doesnt matter. havent you ever stubbed your toe and then thrown your fist into a wall (i cant be the only one). It wasnt your fists fault or the wall but it felt better to focus the anguish into one spot and unleash. America as a whole wanted to focus its anger, our leaders gave us Afghanastan and Iraq. We punched the wall. I dont know what else to say.

Hindsight is 20/20, the media frenzy in this country both before and after were insane. We were all led to believe that this was the best approach, some because of party lines others because of anger. Those who opposed were simply outnumbered at that time.

So...the invasion of Iraq was a "feel good film of the summer"?? And the price of admission was 2100+ american trrops dead, 21,000 American troops injured, 30,000 with serious mental issues, and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths (trrops + insurgents + civilians)?

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Old Man G Funk said:
So, which is it N8? Do we bow to our liberal overlords like you said before, or do we have differing opinions and ideas?

Sounds like there is a liberal position on just about every side you want to be on to me.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
N8 said:

Thx
-NeoN8
There are just enough to thoroughly p*ss off just about everyone in the world, without actually being enough to suppress the insurgency. Either greatly increase the number, or bring them home, this middle of the road incompetence is wearing on my last nerve.

Ben Franklin said "A bird sitting on a fence is shot at from both sides". If we aren't going to change the status quo, we need to leave.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
N8 said:
I made no such assumption. All I did was do as most of my fellow liberals do these days, defer to the party leadership for opinion. Oh... and blame Bush because we all know what kind of guy he is.
N8 said:
Sounds like there is a liberal position on just about every side you want to be on to me.
Contradiction?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
beestiboy said:

Afghanistan was the fist against the wall. Iraq came about 1.5 years later. Stubbed toes don't hurt for that long.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
bigdrop05 said:
If he ever trolls through our town he's sniper bait !That's a fact .
The democraps lost thier power years ago & will do & say anything to try & help themselves get power back.
NO spine.
Flip-flop positions on a monthly basis.
but oh no, how dare anyone challenge the elite-ist John Kerry !!
He wants our power to be channeled through the U.N...Even if we get attacked on our own soil, he would have to get advice or permission to counter....& it just goes on....
Democraps view is to get along & don't piss off anyone.oh we made the terrorist angry so that's why they are attacking us !
Get real you fruitcakes....
You and The Ahmish should get together and kill yourselves.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
beestiboy said:

A country, especially a country that claims to be the world's policeman and a force for freedom and democracy, should NOT react like irritated child. If you really felt the childish urge to 'unleash' you should have at least shot your wad in the right direction.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
it's the Voice of God.

did anyone see the Onion this week? :D

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Reactor said:
So...the invasion of Iraq was a "feel good film of the summer"?? And the price of admission was 2100+ american trrops dead, 21,000 American troops injured, 30,000 with serious mental issues, and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths (trrops + insurgents + civilians)?
You can't count the ragheads. What are you, a communist?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Reactor said:

Like I said Hindsight is 20/20, I personally thought if we were going to do this we should have done it all the way. We never bombed, and not enough troops. Look I was on my way to Bosnia when I was in the Army, I know well enough about being undersupplied and undertrained then sent to a part of the world that really doesnt want to see you.. The worst part of that was it was the U.N. in control

Reactor is the only one to suggest a realistic approach, the rest of you who complain want to just blame bush....go ahead he did eff up but what do we do now!!! We cant just pull out, that would be suicide for every Iraqi that believed us and joined us.