Quantcast

Jump Jam in East S.D***X Post from D.H forum***

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Hey, a pro-photog buddy of mine who shoots a lot of mtb stuff wants to shoot this event. Can someone PM me the exact directions so I can get him there?

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
El Jefe said:
Hey, a pro-photog buddy of mine who shoots a lot of mtb stuff wants to shoot this event. Can someone PM me the exact directions so I can get him there?
Take the 8 east to the Pine Valley Exit :devil: . Haha, I know I know he needs better details. Email Sean (the guy in charge) FooliusJulius@yahoo.com he can give you guys all the details and more! I just got home from the gaps, they are sweeeet. They need a bit of work but should be good by Sat. Here are some pics.

Attachments

BullittX

Monkey
Dec 6, 2002
Hell Cajon, CA.
May I suggest parking at the Mountain Market in Pine Valley and shuttle peeps in, instead of risking irritating the residents. I believe there is more than one local police officer living in that area.

Or you can come early and help with some trail work, the Forest Extortion Fee is waived to volunteers!

mark@sdmba.com

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
BullittX said:
May I suggest parking at the Mountain Market in Pine Valley and shuttle peeps in, instead of risking irritating the residents. I believe there is more than one local police officer living in that area.

Or you can come early and help with some trail work, the Forest Extortion Fee is waived to volunteers!

mark@sdmba.com
That's a good Idea. You should email Sean about that. Oh, the sheriff is super cool, he likes to come out and watch. I asked Sean and he did mention that he talked to most of the residents about the event. Dang, I will be up in P.V early to help set up and put the final touches on the lips, but I encuorage peeps to go out and help dig. Maybe after, you guys can some up and check out the Jam, it should be good times.

BullittX

Monkey
Dec 6, 2002
Hell Cajon, CA.
Fonzie18 said:
That's a good Idea. You should email Sean about that. Oh, the sheriff is super cool, he likes to come out and watch. I asked Sean and he did mention that he talked to most of the residents about the event. Dang, I will be up in P.V early to help set up and put the final touches on the lips, but I encuorage peeps to go out and help dig. Maybe after, you guys can some up and check out the Jam, it should be good times.
Thanks, Fonzie18.

I was going to email Sean but I figured he's keeping an eye on the thread. Oh I definately want to come and watch!

mark@sdmba.com