Quantcast

Just ordered my Plasma TV on monday!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Uhm, $600 for a remote control is simple insanity.

On the other hand, I would consider spending $600 on a lot of things other people wouldn't, so I guess to each his or her own :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Seriously. $600 is literally half the price of the TV that I'm buying. How does that make sense? Even $300 for that other one is making me crazy.
I guess a lot of people would say, "You paid how much for those wheels? That's twice what I spent on my whole bike! For just the wheels!"

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Uhm, $600 for a remote control is simple insanity.

On the other hand, I would consider spending $600 on a lot of things other people wouldn't, so I guess to each his or her own :D
It is a lot, however my old outdated HT processor was $5000, so in the whole scheme of things it's cheap. The bottom line was I told my buddy who set me up with it, I need my wife to be able to work it without ANY issues, I wanted something idiot proof. This is the EASIEST universal remote I've ever used. It's awesome!!!! It's way user friendly. Right there it's worth the money.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
http://www.oppodigital.com/ has been getting some great press lately. I'm pretty sure we are going to order the 970. A friend, who knows all the tech speak, said its as advanced as the really expensive players.
After reading into this a bunch, I ordered it through Amazon for $150 w/ Free Shipping, i'll let you know once everything gets thrown together, but I didn't read one bad review.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
It is a lot, however my old outdated HT processor was $5000, so in the whole scheme of things it's cheap. The bottom line was I told my buddy who set me up with it, I need my wife to be able to work it without ANY issues, I wanted something idiot proof. This is the EASIEST universal remote I've ever used. It's awesome!!!! It's way user friendly. Right there it's worth the money.
I hope your wife doesn't read this...

:monkeydance: