Quantcast

Kiddie Punk Sucks

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
it means you disturbed someone on mt olympus. be careful, or next time you'll find yrself chained to a rock w/ vultures tearing at yr liver.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I thought I was past that stage but if you say I haven't gone through it then that must be true. Since I assumed wrong could you tell me what to look for please Mr. Ball Fondler? Sorry just seems as though you would be an authority on the subject matter.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Dingus McGee said:
Pardon my incredible ignorance, but what does it mean when it says
MOD EDIT where you used to have a post? I don't remember posting anything there, but I am guessing it was hella offensive? Or did a Mod think my post was too Rocker?

Curious - it's the 1st time I have seen such a thing.
Aren't you the guy that posted that animated nipple and asked to be banned? Seriously, the amount of moderation we have had to do over the last couple of weeks is seriously pissing me off. You do realize that I am trying to work at a full time job while running this site right?

J

JRB

Here goes -

you notice the tingle you get when you and that pervert price-whatever get when Megan Black posts up. There is one instance. You notice the little white dot on your blue briefs at the end of the day, that is number 2. You notice your high pitch voice and lack of body hair, that will one day change. It's tough when it happens and that may be your current problem. I will be glad to help, but BurlyShirley seems to be going through some life changes too, according to his growth thread, so maybe he can help.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
gschuette said:
Since I assumed wrong could you tell me what to look for please Mr. Ball Fondler? Sorry just seems as though you would be an authority on the subject matter.
Its ok, just relax we know you're all jealous that loco can fondle his own balls, dont worry, yours too will be big enough to feel

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I have never posted about Megan Black. Get your facts straight, otherwise I will be on the lookout for any changes. Will keep you ball fondlers up to date.

J

JRB

gschuette said:
I have never posted about Megan Black. Get your facts straight, otherwise I will be on the lookout for any changes. Will keep you ball fondlers up to date.
You're right, it was your affiliation with obnoxious speeder that made me think about megan. Poor, poor megan. She has had more perverse thoughts over just her name than anyone in RM history.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I wasn't really affiliated per se. He just sent me some PMs related to bike stuff in general but were usually about his job. I thought he was funny as hell too bad he is gone. I am still trying to figure out what exactly happened.
Maybe soon I will flip out and like VV said and can join him in the time out corner. We shall see.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Back to music.
Does anyone listen to SuperJoint Ritual? I got there new CD because their live show was pretty awesome. I was always a big Pantera fan though.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
gschuette said:
I thought I was past that stage but if you say I haven't gone through it then that must be true. Since I assumed wrong could you tell me what to look for please Mr. Ball Fondler? Sorry just seems as though you would be an authority on the subject matter.

HAHA, awesome, or as some might say.... Own3ed :nuts:

Loco is just taking his frustration out on this site because he is too old to be cool any more, and thus turns to ridemonkey to bitch out young adults. :mumble: :nope:

J

JRB

mack said:

Loco is just taking his frustration out on this site because he is too old to be cool any more, and thus turns to ridemonkey to bitch out young adults. :mumble: :nope:

Uhm 32 is not old really and it is apparently too cold in CT if you think that was me getting owned. You, sir, one day, will be truly owned. I will be watching. :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
NO, neve, i will never get owned, maybe in counter strike but not really, because mines a pirated version!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco-gringo said:
Uhm 32 is not old really and it is apparently too cold in CT if you think that was me getting owned. You, sir, one day, will be truly owned. I will be watching. :D
mack just got own3d

J

JRB

mack said:
NO, neve, i will never get owned, maybe in counter strike but not really, because mines a pirated version!
No - my name is John. Neve is that Campbell chick that was a hot little witch in some movie.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
mack said:

So I owned Loco? That is really gonna make my day tomorrow.

Old mountian bikers can be a pain. All the old guys in the local club are real poops at the meeting and talk a lot of trash talk. Then on the next ride all of the YOUNG yet legal adults like myself give them a beatdown on the trail.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
loco-gringo said:
Face it you were SO owned.

J

JRB

gschuette said:
So I owned Loco? That is really gonna make my day tomorrow.

Old mountian bikers can be a pain. All the old guys in the local club are real poops at the meeting and talk a lot of trash talk. Then on the next ride all of the YOUNG yet legal adults like myself give them a beatdown on the trail.
I think it's the attitude that you are such much more capable of a riding beatdown. Be humble, bro. It must have been that you talk about yourself that started it. Wait, that was it. You know more about music, and bikes than the rest of us, because you are 10 years younger. Let other peeps praise you. If you are skilled, they will. Drop the attitude and you'll fit in fine. That is really actual people advice, instead of smart ass Internet advice.

And, you did NOT own me. :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
this thread is so funny. just for the record im just poking around, i dont want any one to go home and cry in their bed tonight. :evil: