Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:
Slept like the dead, but only until 430.
One last conversation about moving to a different group in my company otherwise funemployed starting this morning. Should be interesting.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
New dive system ordered for the Caribbean.

https://www.diveblu3.com/product/nemo/

I dont care to lug my SCUBA gear or deal with tanks in my travels any longer, Should prove to be a light and compact option for my needs.

In other news,

My anamorphic lenses should show up today and the coffee is just about done brewing. I do believe i am going to door dash some donuts this morning, just cuz #diabetesdookie

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
asshole dog decided that 0330 was a good time to bark and wake everyone up. put him out for 5 let him back in and crashed back out. he did it again at 0445 now I'm up. I have to leave for work at 0630 anyways. short shift 7-2 yay

dismantled the espresso portafilter and nipple assembly for cleaning last night. Espresso tastes better this morning

gonefirefightin

free wieners
asshole dog decided that 0330 was a good time to bark and wake everyone up. put him out for 5 let him back in and crashed back out. he did it again at 0445 now I'm up. I have to leave for work at 0630 anyways. short shift 7-2 yay

dismantled the espresso portafilter and nipple assembly for cleaning last night. Espresso tastes better this morning
Clean nipples make everything better....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

*Yawn* Little one is in the throes of the 4 month sleep regression. I'm feeling it.

We close on the house tomorrow. Then it'll be time to get to work. I predict much tired in my future.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
New dive system ordered for the Caribbean.

https://www.diveblu3.com/product/nemo/

I dont care to lug my SCUBA gear or deal with tanks in my travels any longer, Should prove to be a light and compact option for my needs.

In other news,

My anamorphic lenses should show up today and the coffee is just about done brewing. I do believe i am going to door dash some donuts this morning, just cuz #diabetesdookie
interesting. my dad still dives a lot (more now that he's retired). right when he retired he got fitted for a dry suit. i'm not sure which trip it was for, he's been to a bunch of places to dive since then.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
back to work (from home). over the holidays corporate put us at status red which means remote work unless you absolutely must be on site (eg lab use).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there, sporty! My company's official flex/remote work policy is supposed to kick it at some point in January but teh OMICRONS are ripping through our workforce. HR still has not made any sort of announcement as to whether or not they are moving forward with said policy or putting that on hold. The new policy says we're required to be onsite three days week, which I am fine with once that's official.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
also, sup doggs? I am WFH today in order to try and avoid omicron. No doubt it'll come through my kid's classroom or one of the "walking dead" sessions at the grocery store and not from a bunch of smart vaccinated people wearing masks. Still, lots of desk work and no lab work means STFH.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My drysuit days are over, shorts and a surf shirt is the diving attire for me anymore.
my dad is in his mid 70's, he pretty much decided he wants to dive as many places on his bucket list while he's still able to. he's been to great barrier, new zealand, bon aire, galapgaos. he's talking about going somewhere in southern south america next.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
my dad is in his mid 70's, he pretty much decided he wants to dive as many places on his bucket list while he's still able to. he's been to great barrier, new zealand, bon aire, galapgaos. he's talking about going somewhere in southern south america next.
I dont particularly like diving actually, it is just the means to get down to detect the high profile zones of the beaches for gold and silver.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Woke up with URI cooties. Working remotely from on-campus office building (remote to the reading room with other people--this is just me). Figuring out if I can get COVID tested before Friday as I currently have booked.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah has an ear infection and was nice enough to wait until 330am to tell us. New mattresses expedition today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girlfriend and I tested positive for teh covid this morning.

Man I am so done with this headache. It's been raging for 4 days now.:s

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I know it probably doesn't fit your timeline... but the kid's band program is doing a mattress fundraiser in late February - might save you some shekels if they have the model you want.
We're pretty close as it is. Got any details as to what they have? Email me if they have anything. I'm assuming Denver Mattress?