Quantcast

Les Gets 2021

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I need to stop adding riders i like to my fantasy team. 2 riders from my team crashing back to back. (And Vali Holl)

Gutted for Troy since it may be his season to win

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fucking lovin the crowds!

That bridge... :no:

For whoever asked, I'm part French too... Mom lives in Normandie, and my cousins are actually in Les Gets. Been seeing their store and restaurant in videos a bunch!

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Daprela's run was impressive. His conditions would have been just as bad as the rest.. awesome. I hope they post his go pro run...
I think the main difference is probably the puddle wasn't there when he was riding or it wasn't as big since people after him started losing 2-3s to him in that section

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I thought he was dead.
Yeah him being clipped in while falling face first is what got me uber scared. I thought he well keep tumbling with the bike. One reason why I stopped riding clipped in around 10 years ago as I've had some stupid crashes while clipped in and decided I want to live and I was nowhere near the speed those guys are going.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Kerr's style on the bike makes me nervous. He's so active it looks like he's about to loose it any moment now.
Normal length bike and a rider showcasing the skills needed to ride one fast.
That shit still looks awesome to me.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
I hope Cathro talks a bit about that first section. Top 20 men must have been pedaling through a lake.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Top 5 Junior Men all went faster than Daprella :wacko:

Yeah. I know their track conditions were more favourable... but still.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Top 5 Junior Men all went faster than Daprella :wacko:

Yeah. I know their track conditions were more favourable... but still.
Yeah, this crop of junior men seem to be ridiculously strong. Weren't a couple of them posting timed practice and qualifying runs that were in the top 10 elite men's times? Daprela is in his second year senior now? The kids are all right!