Quantcast

Looking for attractive young women to ride

Jun 18, 2004
How come all of the attractive gals I (all most spelled meat) meet don't ride?... how come they won't ride?... I think I need to camp out in Whistler for the month of June and pray for a goddess or pray to a Goddess... or just give up... how come www.cyclingsingles.com is just for roadies?.... we need freeride-naughties dot com... or freeride night at the lusty lady... psyche! time for a :evil:

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
SuperSlow said:
with in bellingham
Thats an oxymoron putting young attractive women and Bellingham in the same sentence. You will find plenty of handsome, strong women who can kick you butt all over Galbraith but unfortunately cant seem to find the makeup aisle in the local stores and havent heard of shaving razors. :thumb:
Sorry Bellingham but you had this one coming. You cant have it both ways. ;) If you do find those women there are 5,000 other guys up there still looking.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Str8OutaBallard said:
How come all of the attractive gals I (all most spelled meat) meet don't ride?... how come they won't ride?... I think I need to camp out in Whistler for the month of June and pray for a goddess or pray to a Goddess... or just give up... how come www.cyclingsingles.com is just for roadies?.... we need freeride-naughties dot com... or freeride night at the lusty lady... psyche! time for a :evil:
How come the ladies have to ride?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Me and pnj saw a beautiful blonde joggin around Galbraith one day. She stole my heart that day with her kind yet cool blue liquid eyes and that athletic graceful body. sigh.....

i'm usually not into blondes, but this thread reminded me of her.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Borregokid said:
Thats an oxymoron putting young attractive women and Bellingham in the same sentence. You will find plenty of handsome, strong women who can kick you butt all over Galbraith but unfortunately cant seem to find the makeup aisle in the local stores and havent heard of shaving razors. :thumb:
Sorry Bellingham but you had this one coming. You cant have it both ways. ;) If you do find those women there are 5,000 other guys up there still looking.
Hey! I've dated some of those girls and all of them shaved but none of them biked. There's a lot of good looking girls in Bellingham, just not on the trails.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Skookum said:
Me and pnj saw a beautiful blonde joggin around Galbraith one day. She stole my heart that day with her kind yet cool blue liquid eyes and that athletic graceful body. sigh.....

i'm usually not into blondes, but this thread reminded me of her.

You should have knocked her down and grabbed her boobs. I promise you she would have fallen in love with you instantly.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MMike said:
You should have knocked her down and grabbed her boobs. I promise you she would have fallen in love with you instantly.
i've heard if you put a girl on a tv, stick some aluminum foil on her head and twist, pull, and push her boobs just right, you can pick up great reception.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
SuperSlow said:
rofl.....
You guys are funny! You know that there are women out there that don't ride that may convert over :)
I didn't ride until about 2 years ago...Now I ride xc and dh and love it...Don't give up...there out there! They may not even know it's something they could really enjoy...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Get a dog - they're chick magnets. Otherwise, the best way to meet the ladies on the trails is to spend more time on the trails. Better yet, hang out near the trailhead for a while - something good is bound to happen...eventually. Then again, the conversion thing might be your only hope!

Good luck!

p.s. - you do know you're awfully close to B.C., don't you?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
"Looking for [the exact same thing as every other guy in the world regardless of age, race, creed, educational attainment and social strata], yet strangely, knowledge of basic economic theory has eluded me and critically scarce resources have not managed to beat a path to my door or otherwise respond to my ingenius internet advertising campaign."

Ya know...that looks like fun! Now MY turn-

Looking for unlimited financial resources, the meaning of life, and Ponce de Leon's lost Fountain of Youth, all to be delivered on a Tiffany & Co. sterling silver service.

For fastest results, click here ===> http://www.bizarrelabs.com/audio/cricket2.wav

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
SuperSlow said:
wow 11 new pm's
(All newbie scoldings or tongue-in-cheek responses from male RMers posing as receptive hotties.)

Even if a guy WAS in possession of such a glorius treasure map, why would he just give away for free- on the internet- his sole competitive advantage over all the other rodrubbers chasing skirt? You'd have better luck taking out a "lost & found" ad for a time machine or a cure for cancer.

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
MUTOLI said:
You guys are funny! You know that there are women out there that don't ride that may convert over :)
I didn't ride until about 2 years ago...Now I ride xc and dh and love it...Don't give up...there out there! They may not even know it's something they could really enjoy...
exactly-my husband got me into riding, and now i do xc and dh as well. why not find someone you really get along with first and then you can introduce her to something you are really into?

L

Lightninleana

I don't think I fit the bill, but I was planning on riding up in Belligham this weekend, cause I hear its just so great... and becasue it's on the way to whistler.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
girlwhoboards said:
oh...i forgot to say that guys in my opinion need to step up and make some moves...cause either i'm super ugly and have no personality or guys just aren't reaching out to us girls like they used too...would you chicas out there agree? but really...let's just forget about all this nonsense and go ride bike :).
-Kim
What is this you suggest? Ask a girl out? You mean in person...[gulp]...to her face? Oh, I couldn't possibly risk that when there are message boards and online dating services and text messaging to help protect my fragile ego. :rolleyes:

If you ask me, you're better off not being bothered by guys who can't muster enough sack to ask a girl out. If he's too timid to ask for your digits, he's too timid to rattle your widgets. It's kind of like a universal "You must be this tall to ride" sign that sends little boys back to mommy's apron until they are old enough to play with girls. :D

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
one thing i notice when riding with guys though is that the little sister thing kicks in. the girls that ride with guys get tagged as the little sister and the guys still look for the trophy girls.

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
girlwhoboards said:
funny ranger LL. i'm ok with shy boys i just need a sign...that they are into me...cause i'm super shy too...but you are right...there is more to hooking up then a pretty photo smacked on an internet site. and what ever happened to in-person chemistry??? that's so key for me. anyhow...the one thing i do like about forums, etc...is that i get to talk to people who are into the same things as my from all over the world (yet i tend to keep it local with people i might want to do stuff with...like riding bikes) as i sit in front of my computer for a job and miss human contact...maybe that's my problem...my job consists of working in front of a computer :(...oh and plus i like to research/know things about stuff like bikes...did i mention i like bikes (he-he).
-Kim

HEY I LIKE BIKES TOO!