Quantcast

Make sure you know who you're e-threatening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
i guess i'm leaning toward a scare myself since i have no vested interest in this town or PD
Come on man, make this the epic lesson to Ethugs it's supposed to be. Stopping short of getting the bust worked out is pure wimpout.

It may not be YOUR town or YOUR area, but I'd sure as heck hate to find out it's somewhere someone I care about is driving through or lives. Call the state police - http://www.chp.ca.gov/depts_divs_offs/geodiv.html#divs

There's more to this thread, RUN WITH IT MANIMAL!!!!! Don't let the definition of Manimal be 'That guy on the internet who had a great idea and then became a wuss'

Don't LET PONCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!

HarmsWay

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
^^^ Yep - what he said. You have a chance to turn this into epic internet legend. I at least hope that if he gets busted it would make News of the Weird or something like that.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
I thought the small town poowlice would get all excited about a hot tip like this. Maybe the whole four of them are planning the bust of the year. Give it a few more days.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
i'll take a RM vote on this:

1. Wait it out and let the small department try and handle it

2. Scare the crap out of the dude with a clever response and then release his myspace page to all of you
I think you should wait it out at least a few days. You do this thing right and Manimal Internet Badass will be a lucrative full time job for you :D

If it's that easy to get away with that in the town that guy is in, I know what my new line of work is going to be......

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Oh sure, you probably want to test the plant material to determine if it is in fact a controlled substance.

Somehow, I suspect the test would come back as inconclusive data warranting Doritos.
Fixed.

A note to anyone who might have kids someday, get baked tonight for me and for your future you.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Call the DEA. They might have the time and manpower to take a look...
dangit...i'm such a tard. i totally forgot to call my DEA buddy that i went to one of the gang schools with. i'm sure he'd have the contacts to handle it.

that's it then.....for now...i'll chat w/ the feds and see how that goes. a lot of times, though, they won't touch less than a few keys

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
dangit...i'm such a tard. i totally forgot to call my DEA buddy that i went to one of the gang schools with. i'm sure he'd have the contacts to handle it.

that's it then.....for now...i'll chat w/ the feds and see how that goes. a lot of times, though, they won't touch less than a few keys

ok I think everyone in this thread should give Manimal rep...Golden Banana status is called for!!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
i'll take a RM vote on this:

1. Wait it out and let the small department try and handle it

2. Scare the crap out of the dude with a clever response and then release his myspace page to all of you
3. Don't fuk with someone's life for growing weed because I got butthurt on the intarweb and maybe deflate my ego a bit as I'm just some hick cop and have better things to do.

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
I tried that.

Doesn't work.

This is a 'fvck yeah dood, lolzcopter roflnater, weed growers shoot people n' sh1t (I seen it on the teevee)' kind of crowd.
So you have a raving lunatic tripped out on internet 'roids rages.....who also happens to have a homegrow operation of illegal, but totally safe, narcotics...

This isn't your laid back joint-a-week chill out...

But if you want to defend the guy just on the basis that he shares your love of weed, I guess everyone's one bud away from being cool in your eyes and nobody could be wrong in life so long as they smoke?

Sorry, I don't buy it - guy's got anger issues... scaring him into hiding his farm better isn't the answer. Make his community a little safer, don't excuse his behavior.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So you have a raving lunatic tripped out on internet 'roids rages.....who also happens to have a homegrow operation of illegal, but totally safe, narcotics...

This isn't your laid back joint-a-week chill out...

But if you want to defend the guy just on the basis that he shares your love of weed, I guess everyone's one bud away from being cool in your eyes and nobody could be wrong in life so long as they smoke?

Sorry, I don't buy it - guy's got anger issues... scaring him into hiding his farm better isn't the answer. Make his community a little safer, don't excuse his behavior.
Oh great, another scholar who's about as razor sharp as pudding.

You ended up on this page somehow. It sure as hell wasn't from reading the whole thread.

I'll sumarize

1. I don't smoke weed

2. This guy and I live in a state where what he's doing may be perfectly legal at least on a state level.

3. I called this guy out NUMEROUS times in this thread as being a douchebag and suggested still scaring the crap out him because he's an ass.

4. My interest in this thread stems mainly from the fact that the reaction outweighs the cause

5. Learn to read before you go throwing your idiocy around.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
first H8R, now you? i thought you guys said you were leaving.
No, first me. H8Rs just some random poser that wants to be me.

Nah, this place gets stale over time (like women, cars and bikes) and going way out of my way to entertain myself drains even a man like myself who literally drips creativity.

Or maybe it's gonorrhea, I dunno at this point.

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
Oh great, another scholar who's about as razor sharp as pudding.

You ended up on this page somehow. It sure as hell wasn't from reading the whole thread.

I'll sumarize

1. I don't smoke weed

2. This guy and I live in a state where what he's doing may be perfectly legal at least on a state level.

3. I called this guy out NUMEROUS times in this thread as being a douchebag and suggested still scaring the crap out him because he's an ass.

4. My interest in this thread stems mainly from the fact that the reaction outweighs the cause

5. Learn to read before you go throwing your idiocy around.
Oh boy another battleworn veteran who can never be wrong and pisses over people... bet your 2nd (3rd?) divorce left you just as confused over why it didn't work as the first one, didn't it? (hint: it's you) Let me help you - call your kids or loved ones and tell them you love them, they'll be shocked but it'll do wonders for your life.

I yield to your superiority and might - I apologize for accusing you of defending him in any way or apologizing for his behavior or feeling he should be let off with a slap on the wrist because you never truly did that.

Please forgive me oh board troll God!!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Oh boy another battleworn veteran who can never be wrong and pisses over people... bet your 2nd (3rd?) divorce left you just as confused over why it didn't work as the first one, didn't it? (hint: it's you) Let me help you - call your kids or loved ones and tell them you love them, they'll be shocked but it'll do wonders for your life.

I yield to your superiority and might - I apologize for accusing you of defending him in any way or apologizing for his behavior or feeling he should be let off with a slap on the wrist because you never truly did that.

I think just saying you're sorry is a much better apology than an arrogant, self-serving, rant.

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
I think just saying you're sorry is a much better apology than an arrogant, self-serving, rant.
Eh, was kind of a sarcastic apology actually ... I'm not real liberal on providing excuses for people and felt like "Kid" was doing that.

Was referred here to read an epic thread developing about punishing an Ethug who had gone too far.

I thought it was great and still hope it provides a fun conclusion.

Good luck to you all and good luck Manimal - I think stepping up to report the intelligence to appropriate people is the right thing to do.

Some people will post here telling you it's just a few leaves, but for at least some of us - every time someone cares enough to help make sure illegal activites are curtailed it makes me feel better about this country and my kid's future.

Tolerating people like the guy you are outting and turning a blind eye to his very obvious questionable activies would be a true crime.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Eh, was kind of a sarcastic apology actually ... I'm not real liberal on providing excuses for people and felt like "Kid" was doing that.

Was referred here to read an epic thread developing about punishing an Ethug who had gone too far.

I thought it was great and still hope it provides a fun conclusion.

Good luck to you all and good luck Manimal - I think stepping up to report the intelligence to appropriate people is the right thing to do.

Some people will post here telling you it's just a few leaves, but for at least some of us - every time someone cares enough to help make sure illegal activites are curtailed it makes me feel better about this country and my kid's future.

Tolerating people like the guy you are outting and turning a blind eye to his very obvious questionable activies would be a true crime.
What bicycle do you ride?

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
Glad you ride since this is first and foremost a cycling site. Maybe join the community before getting into such a heavy discussion with people that don't know your posting style?

:picsstfu: of your GF :D

I can appreciate that - and respect the board establishment is a long standing internet motto, just felt trolled and didn't enjoy the experience.

Pics of my gf? You first :)

:happydance:

HarmsWay

Chimp
Apr 10, 2008
Wait, what?

What do you intend to use this bike for? And wear did you buy it?
On Two Wheels is the name of the bikeshop and I use it for trails and some road - depends on who I'm riding with at the time so I appreciate the flexibility. It's unfortunately plenty for the variety of 'mountain' I get here in Michigan. Would like to step up to mountain trails but need to make that a trip vs. a local ride.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I can appreciate that - and respect the board establishment is a long standing internet motto, just felt trolled and didn't enjoy the experience.

Pics of my gf? You first :)

:happydance:
Wait, You felt trolled?

Please review your first four posts. First, you replied to Kidwoo, when he wasn't addressing you, so technically, one could argue that you trolled him in your second post ever on this forum, then followed it up with this...

That's unacceptable for anyone, but particularly a new member. Get to know the people here before jumping on them. Consider that Kidwoo has already heard a bunch of crap about his opinion in the 350 posts in this thread.

PS: GF = gary fisher.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
On Two Wheels is the name of the bikeshop and I use it for trails and some road - depends on who I'm riding with at the time so I appreciate the flexibility. It's unfortunately plenty for the variety of 'mountain' I get here in Michigan. Would like to step up to mountain trails but need to make that a trip vs. a local ride.
Nice. Welcome to da :monkey:

I have five bikes and my favorite one is the "hybrid" like yours. And like you, versatility is my game...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Sometimes I love being a noob among veterans
So you're going to ignore the fact that you were the one trolling and looking for a fight? Just follow it up with some attempt at humorous insight to how the 'net works?

Oh yeah, you're gonna last long here.

Status
Not open for further replies.