Quantcast

Marijuana

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Originally posted by Silver
Granted there are prescription drugs that will help with nausea from chemo, glaucoma, and anxiety. Problem is, some of those do have serious side effects, to the point that many many people die each year from prescription drug interactions or improper use. They are also expensive, and I can't grow them in my garden. Full employment for drug companies is NOT a good reason to keep something out of the hands of medical practitioners.

And hey, if someone on chemo gets high and forgets that they puked out their guts for a night, I'm not going to look down my nose at them and call them weak minded or immoral. What exactly do you think morphine does anyway?
good point champ

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
add to the fact that the capital require to produce med MJ has been around for quite some time now, before these silly laws existed.

i still don't quite understand WHY any type of MJ is illegal. i think MONEY is a bigger problem than MJ will ever be.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by BurlySurly
and the rest of them are smoking dank on the front steps of their nearly repo'd trailer.
It was always the rich kids who smoked dank in school. :rolleyes:

Do you know how much dank costs? (unless you are IllKK it aint cheap)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Thepagoda
I wonder how all of you monkies feel about the issues of Marijuana.
Smoke pot, don't smoke pot. I don't give a fark. :D I'm not a user myself, but if you want to smoke, more power to ya. Have a smoke, but throw me a beer. ;)

Interesting thread you've got going here. :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Smoke pot, don't smoke pot. I don't give a fark. :D I'm not a user myself, but if you want to smoke, more power to ya. Have a smoke, but throw me a beer. ;)

Interesting thread you've got going here. :D

..one thing about it... you most likely won't go to jail for distributing beer to folks over 21...

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
mez went go biking riding tree times today

and... started a new employment venture with LBS.

got some bud too and now i'ma gonna smoke me a bowl. wait for what comes next y'all y'all.