Quantcast

Megan Black, will you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

SpeedyObnox said:
think she settled on claw

Craw dummie - oh and nice jacket in the post your pic thread. It won't be you if she see's that thing. :think:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
punkassean said:
I've always found face shots to be bit disturbing, something about another mans...

what's that you say? Oh! you mean a picture of her face! That's cool then, for a second there I was kinda creeped out. :D

That just cracked me up... :D those are c** shots you mean...

Attachments

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
i don't understand why everyone's getting so damn possessive already! i haven't even taken all your money and cheated on you all yet!

understand that you all are being the selfish ones, i am more than happy to share my playgirl house with you and have you ALL be my pool boys

and speedy....LOVE they jacket, rrrrrraawrrr!!! :heart:

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
ok - let me settle this. megan you should have a "committment ceremony" with me. i will give you all my money, let you cheat (as long as you promise to videotape it) and i will give you a key to biggins's apartment because he has some awesome hoodies that you could steal.

J

JRB

I have to think that this stalking obsession is as unhealthy as the stoney/hoodie obsession that a couple of us may have had. We are healed now. I hope you all get help.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bigginsis said:
ok - let me settle this. megan you should have a "committment ceremony" with me. i will give you all my money, let you cheat (as long as you promise to videotape it) and i will give you a key to biggins's apartment because he has some awesome hoodies that you could steal.
haha, YOU are the best :D

I CHOOSE BIGGINSIS!!!!!

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
haha, YOU are the best :D

I CHOOSE BIGGINSIS!!!!!
So is it biggins' sis, or is it biggins is, himself??? I do, however, think that she speaks far too intelligently about libraries and such to be biggins. Not that I think biggins is not a smart dude. The name just struck me as weird in big letters. It's time for a new rumor.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
bigginsis said:

And you shall both reign supreme as the new "queens" of ride monkey.
Que sun setting in distance as Megan and Bigginsis ride off hand in hand into the sunset.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Do you two know that you've just opened the floodgates for these internet horndogs...just remember...they COULD look like THIS guy...:D

Did somebody say corn dogs????

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
I know...I think so too...that's why I've had his picture on my pc for so long...I love to post that pic...he's soooo dreeeeeammmmy!
you don't think you could, like, hook a sister up or anything, could you? i mean, if you've got your eye on him, that's cool! wouldn't want to cross the line, you know....but if he's not spoken for...maybe you could, you know, like put in a good word for me or something :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
you don't think you could, like, hook a sister up or anything, could you? i mean, if you've got your eye on him, that's cool! wouldn't want to cross the line, you know....but if he's not spoken for...maybe you could, you know, like put in a good word for me or something :D

Back off bitch! He's MINE!!!

oh wait..that's actually ME in that picture...some think it is....:D

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
Back off bitch! He's MINE!!!

oh wait..that's actually ME in that picture...some think it is....:D
damn! i KNEW it was too good to be true. :p

sooooo....what's with the weird look you're giving? looks like your sneering at something..

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
ViolentVolante said:
Brian is going to be pissed that you put his picture on the internet
I can't believe she posted that, that was a personal pic between the 2 of us :mumble:

Hey Don, thanks for sending me the new pic of your GF, its the one in the green right? Way to go buddy:thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
I can't believe she posted that, that was a personal pic between the 2 of us :mumble:

Hey Don, thanks for sending me the new pic of your GF, its the one in the green right? Way to go buddy:thumb:

It would be a shame to not share with the rest of the ladies that hot pic, Brian.

Man...this pic with the big gals in the bikinis...suddenly I'm not feeling so self concious about spending a week in bathing suits in Mexico...thanks for posting that...now I can take the mumu's out of my suitcase...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
It would be a shame to not share with the rest of the ladies that hot pic, Brian.

Man...this pic with the big gals in the bikinis...suddenly I'm not feeling so self concious about spending a week in bathing suits in Mexico...thanks for posting that...now I can take the mumu's out of my suitcase...

Do NOT send me a postcard like that. :oink:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i dont think a mumu would even fit a woman that size, unless its like a king size bedsheet. that pic is sp friggin gross i think i am gonna vomit. we went from the queen of ridemonkey, super hot in all her glamour to that. what a shame.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I'll send you one with those fat chicks in thongs in the back of a pick up truck that says Haulin burro...I already promised one of those to LLKOOLKEG
Nope - :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.