Quantcast

>>>Middle and the end<<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Saw something wonderful about an hour and a half ago. We were standing around post ride talking shit and admiring the stars, when all of a sudden there is a huge green flash and streak in the sky, coming down.

Have never seen a meteor like that, it looked big. Bright enough to light up our faces. Need to see if it was captured by anyone...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hell of a 12 1/2 hour 742 mile drive but we beat the storm and had dry pavement over Donner Summit and the Sierras. Hose is in its stall at the home barn, Rib Eve steak and beer consumed by me now its time for a long hot shower instead of a navy shower in the RV. Then I'm gonna crash out for at least 10 hours

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
hell of a 12 1/2 hour 742 mile drive but we beat the storm and had dry pavement over Donner Summit and the Sierras. Hose is in its stall at the home barn, Rib Eve steak and beer consumed by me now its time for a long hot shower instead of a navy shower in the RV. Then I'm gonna crash out for at least 10 hours
Did you wave at Kidwoo?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Friend of mine is intredasted in my “old” bike, so he came over and we had a couple beers and got the bike set up for him to test ride for a couple days. He’s coming off a 2015 Salsa Pony Rustler… I think the longer travel, newer suspension, and modern geo are likely gonna blow his mind. Now couch cuddles with the smallest of dogs. #notbadobama

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Would you support 250 units within 1/2 mile of your mtn house?
if it met zoning requirements wrt green space and setbacks or they got a waiver, absolutely.

here's the currently contentious-in-my-neighborhood project that I support, for context. not 250 units in this one proposed for-rent development.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
did you witness the adam driver "fuck you" response to a question?
Writing about this makes me think people who first reported it are morons. It was a joke way of saying "naah I wont respond to that". He wasn't mad or anything.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Writing about this makes me think people who first reported it are morons. It was a joke way of saying "naah I wont respond to that". He wasn't mad or anything.
that was how i took it.