Quantcast

Mind. Blown. Thread.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Unless I go to a coworkers funeral, I will never have to wear a suit or tie for work ever again. Good riddance!
nobody wears suits for work anymore... unless you are japanese or a lawyer/banker/consultant or any other job where 3/4s of the work is just getting selected to do the job.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just figured out how to save my CPU from overloading in Maschine 2.0 by bouncing multiple tracks to a single audio file as a sample, then loading samples into Kontakt which is then played as a plug-in in Maschine. Bonus points: the Kontakt player will time-stretch in real time and pitch adjust if I trigger the samples north or south of C3.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just figured out how to save my CPU from overloading in Maschine 2.0 by bouncing multiple tracks to a single audio file as a sample, then loading samples into Kontakt which is then played as a plug-in in Maschine. Bonus points: the Kontakt player will time-stretch in real time and pitch adjust if I trigger the samples north or south of C3.
Wizard....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Or a solid sphere, but even that has a near side and a far side...
Mathematically speaking a Möbius can be described as a volume-less surface where opposing sides of the surface can be connected by a line transformed to said surface via a continuous function.

Any solid not only has volume but opposite sides of the surface can only be linked via a singularity.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Mathematically speaking a Möbius can be described as a volume-less surface where opposing sides of the surface can be connected by a line transformed to said surface via a continuous function.

Any solid not only has volume but opposite sides of the surface can only be linked via a singularity.
Then explain why when you take a pee. Some of the bubbles produced in the toilet water are bigger then the others?

So if you give it the least volume it changes from a Mobius strip to a torus... Never understood that until now.

and @jdcamb, because orange juice.