Quantcast

***MLK GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
News is reporting icing rink roads with freezing rain, supposed to be taking the jalopy for a service in a couple of hours...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have a dream, that one day I will not work on MLK Day, but here I am at the office anyway even though it is a company day off. Life is hard.

Good morning, friends. I swam 3300 yards before work and will run at some point this afternoon.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
-7°F today. -26°F with the wind. This made for a cold bike ride in this morning. Took my mitts off at a red light to readjust my collar and my buff, and felt the frost nip in my thumbs pretty much instantaneously. I like my thumbs to have feeling.

Watched Letterman interview Obama yesterday on Netflix. Happy Martin Luther King Day. Godspeed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dude. FTS.
3 hours of that is led by this dude who takes what are basic tasks and turns them into career long clusterfuck projects. I have used every ounce of restraint I am capable of but have lost my shit and yelled at this dipshit multiple times. It is just a matter of time before I get reported to HR. Luckily you are allowed two such incidents a year before any disciplinary actions are taken.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
3 hours of that is led by this dude who takes what are basic tasks and turns them into career long clusterfuck projects. I have used every ounce of restraint I am capable of but have lost my shit and yelled at this dipshit multiple times. It is just a matter of time before I get reported to HR. Luckily you are allowed two such incidents a year before any disciplinary actions are taken.
It's not too late:

DECLINED.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this is how people behave when they have no competencies.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
There is an IT architect at our company that sends me a spreadsheet with this: "Please review this list of ports to block"

I ask for clarification and get this: "Everything would be blocked except for what is in the spreadsheet"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
going to be transporting Dialysis patients all day....

gimme some coffee
How's the GM interview process going?

News is reporting icing rink roads with freezing rain, supposed to be taking the jalopy for a service in a couple of hours...
Roads were variable in my neck of woods but at the worst they're as bad as I've seen it. Super slick sheen of ice. I could lock up my Nokians on flat ground at 5 mph with a stab of the brake pedal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this is how people behave when they have no competencies.
Exactly the case in this situation. The worst part is that he thinks everyone else is incompetent because if we were doing this it would end up being a basic spreadsheet and not 40Gb of bullshit and power points.