Quantcast

MM - Sun 9/24/2023 - MM

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Took the fam hiking in a WDFW landscape. So much terrain to be explored... Many game trails and old double tracks were found. Time to investigate on le gravel bike.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
8th. Got pushed down to 11th and worked back up. DQ went last > 1st, so if we look at "normal" racing, in her head, she went 9 > 7. And got past Mark and Austin.

The coach (Kyle) tracked me down before the final because Haley wasn't letting anybody else see her video. When we pulled it from the GoPro, it turns out that the kid didn't brake early - she just straight rammed him. It's the other kid on the team and he had passed her the lap prior, which we're assuming just raged her. Kyle pulled her aside to talk with her before the race, which I left for. I'm not sure what the conversation consisted of, but it was over 10min and she was walking in the "I'm in trouble" stride.

She raced really well and whatever they talked about, seems to have registered. The full season is over, so now it's about turning laps and practicing with the other kids in Jr1.