Quantcast

@@@ @MMike HBD GMT @@@

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm drinking copius amounts of coffee. Was supposed to sleep in but woke up an hour ago. Guess I will take the bow for a walk in the woods and try to find a deer this morning before the family wakes.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Happy MF Bday or what ever

supposed to hit the mid 90s today. back into shorts for work it is :cheers:

coffee be strong this morning:clapping:

I put the new pedals on my road bike last night and the annoying creak is gone so I would venture a guess that the bearing in the old pedals had finally died after 15 years of hard service. I think I got my money's worth out of them:busted:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Puppy was killing me this morning and made it hard to walk out the door. Literally, she walked in between me and the door and laid down for belly rubs. Then when I opened the door she walked in the garage and it took some coaxing to get her to come back in. :(

Denied again last night in plumbing the sink. Re-formulated my plan and will not be including the garbage disposal since I want to avoid cutting out the back of the cabinet/wall to redo the drain plumbing so it is lower. FTS.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This thread is sooo confusing. Plan for today: work, then a chat about work, then application of linseed oil to gutters, then a ride, then profit? Still foggy outside but it should be a hot, sunny day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
WING DING ASYMMETRY!!!!!!!! :panic:

Just say no, to Texas. 18 hours and $28000 dollars later we still have not fixed the airplane. I did not know when we came down here that we are the third MX base to try and fix this thing. I feel like that might have been done on purpose.

I did sleep like the dead though, which was nice. Could have used 12 more hours of it probably.

HBD @MMike. Go for a boat or something.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Another beautiful day out there.

Spent the evening playing some blues tunes and drinking some wine with a few buddies....which was a much better atmosphere than when I got home from work and my 10-year old was in full homework meltdown mode. Slowly. Back. Out. Of. The. House. Maybe. Nobody. Saw. You.....Dammnit. They. Saw. You. :panic:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Birthday @MMike

Found a cool online job opportunity--did test #1 yesterday, test #2 is this morning after munchkin heads to school. Wish me luck! Our bank needs me to assist a little in the income department so we can go to Whistler more!

Also yesterday's run + bike = great idea! Something similar will happen today as well. :weee:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow its Tuesday. Not really sure what happened to the last few days...

Going to go for a donkey bike ride tonight in this heat to sweat out some evil.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Mmorning Mmonkies! See what I did there? Clever.

I have another week or two of self imposed isolation as I wrap up long overdue projects around what I call home. I have unpacked boxes from 2008 and 2013.

I have too much shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Very tired and my head is pounding. One of the guys at work wrecked at Fruita over the weekend and will be out for at least a month and a half. I get to start boxing the under counter areas of the house when I get home tonight. Giddy.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I'm drinking copius amounts of coffee. Was supposed to sleep in but woke up an hour ago. Guess I will take the bow for a walk in the woods and try to find a deer this morning before the family wakes.
8 big mule deer wandered down my driveway yesterday evening with a big 12-pointer in tow. Ol' boy was about to have some fun methinks

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Greeted this tuesday with a pot of sumatra and some porch sitting before work. its feeling like fall.

Deal breaker with the new chick is the food she likes & doesn't like. Super picky and closed minded about any food thats not Panda Express or Pizza. :/

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Umm, isn't Free Lunch in GJ?

NOOBS!!!
This is what I was told by the dude on massive pain killers. I know not details, just the there is space between his bone where there should not be space.