-jmeperu
-Stoney (maybe?)
-yesimaddicted (maybe?)

Probably more, just cant remember

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
psh, the only one who could be bothered to come ride/drink with me when I was in denver in 2016 was the spectacular @Nick. he's the best. well, and mtg, who was awesome and built up a megatrail on the spot for me to demo. he, too, is the best.
Lucky you. Last time I was in Denver in 2019, no-one showed up. :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
psh, the only one who could be bothered to come ride/drink with me when I was in denver in 2016 was the spectacular @Nick. he's the best. well, and mtg, who was awesome and built up a megatrail on the spot for me to demo. he, too, is the best.
I can't find any evidence that I was even informed of your presence in our quaint little cow-town. :think:

Lucky you. Last time I was in Denver in 2019, no-one showed up. :(
You were barely "here" at all - didn't you have like a 35 minute window one afternoon to drink beer with :monkey:s?

Besides - I had a band concert to attend. :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I can't find any evidence that I was even informed of your presence in our quaint little cow-town. :think:

You were barely "here" at all - didn't you have like a 35 minute window one afternoon to drink beer with :monkey:s?

Besides - I had a band concert to attend. :D
5 lonely hours that I spent roaming downtown and drinking beers at Epic Brewing.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I joined not long before we moved to the States and RM helped me meet so many nice people some I have become life long friends with. I hope to meet more of you now we are coming out of the Covid shadow. @iRider you are first on the list!
I mean, you are trying with all your might to avoid riding with me by breaking yourself. ;)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Oh gees, been to almost every Monkeyfests since Fall of 2010 plus Nembafest 2019. Here's a list of the :monkey:s that I can remember their usernames (sorry if I forgot anyone)

crombie1 (regular riding buddy)
Treesaw
Sq-Earl
Crombyzombie
johnbryanpeters
Bad DNA
Mudgirl
Trailbait
Melou
Yelo
Quo Fan
BigT
Irishblue76
Hillseeker
I Are Baboon
MBC
Greggah
BikeGeek
Sandwich
Woody
D2
Splat
Maddogg17
Casey-ryan
DNA
Jozz
StiHacka
Bunnista
Jdcamp
Sorgie
Cecil

...plus lots of other Monkeyfest regulars but dont think they are actually on the RM.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
BLONG! That's whose name I couldn't recall.

I rode with people who were so sincerely far ahead of my abilities. Accounting for all the crashing early on, partly...