Quantcast

Monkeys You Have Met?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I remember years ago riding outside San Diego with Heidi, Mr Heidi, and -BB-. I was not used to riding in the dry hot desert and didn't pack enough water. Halfway through the ride, -BB- handed me an extra ice cold Gatorade he had carried. Man, that saved me and it was great. Christ, that had to be 18-20 years ago. It's amazing how long some of us have been on here.
moving to socal and learning to ride in those conditions was eye opening for me. also a ton of fun

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Who would have thought we would have been on here long enough to see so many usernames pass away.
It often strikes me that I first joined the monkey in high school and have been on here through numerous girlfriends, college, moves, marriage, and a kid. Literally half my life has been on this website. Wild.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Call me an optomist but I'm betting he's organizing Qanon conferences, and working as an exclusive agent for infowars syndication and distribution.
N8, yes. $tinkle, I think, at least had some intellectual rigor.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
N8, yes. $tinkle, I think, at least had some intellectual rigor.
Maybe I wasn't clear. I bet $tinkle is organizing Qanon conferences that N8 is buying tickets for, and syndicating infowars subscriptions that N8 is paying for.

$tinkle is a cynical entrepreneur, don't forget. he has money in his username and knows the worlds he can freely move around in

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It often strikes me that I first joined the monkey in high school and have been on here through numerous girlfriends, college, moves, marriage, and a kid. Literally half my life has been on this website. Wild.
i signed up for my original username in fall of 2003, so second year of college.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I haven't met any of you pricks but you best believe you're all getting the better end of that deal. I'm coming to see Partsy this summer though so if you hear of two Australians arrested in Idaho for yelling at mailboxes, abusing traffic lights and fighting imaginary cowboys that'll be us.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Partsy dropped off the Earth for me.

He's actually still in my will because I sketched one out before going to Iraq and I told my wife to give him all my bike stuff to keep or distribute since he was the closest bike person in California.

Idaho?? Tracks tho...you guys should come down to Salvador.

I haven't met any of you pricks but you best believe you're all getting the better end of that deal. I'm coming to see Partsy this summer though so if you hear of two Australians arrested in Idaho for yelling at mailboxes, abusing traffic lights and fighting imaginary cowboys that'll be us.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Maybe I wasn't clear. I bet $tinkle is organizing Qanon conferences that N8 is buying tickets for, and syndicating infowars subscriptions that N8 is paying for.

$tinkle is a cynical entrepreneur, don't forget. he has money in his username and knows the worlds he can freely move around in
fair enough.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I joined in 04 because the DJ forums were really active. I was trying to pimp out Oscar's dirt jump frames and get him some bizness.

At any rate I put a long seat post on my dirt jump bike and met Skookum and some other peeps up in the woods above Cle Elum. I pushed my DJ up to the top of Jolly Mtn and had a great time. My intro to fuckin mountain biking. Skookum is a radical dude.

I joined in 04 because the DJ forums were really active. I was trying to pimp out Oscar's dirt jump frames and get him some bizness.

At any rate I put a long seat post on my dirt jump bike and met Skookum and some other peeps up in the woods above Cle Elum. I pushed my DJ up to the top of Jolly Mtn and had a great time. My intro to fuckin mountain biking. Skookum is a radical dude.
I miss skooks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wasn't Partsy in Grass Valley, CA in the not-too-distant past? How the hell did he end up in Ida Ho'?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ah, I forgot Skookum! Rode with him. Splinted his leg with a stick even.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I've met many monkeys and I intend to meet many more.

Fellow poo flingers.
I think I have solved the mystery of the missing monkeys.
It's always the quiet ones eh!

There I was like everyone else with my money on Kidwoo, Graphics, Mr Clean or Westy......
But no in the end it was Jozz in the pizza parlor basement with "things". :clue: :busted: :disgust1:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't even think I could make a list, not because it's been an outrageous amount, but just because I can't remember back the whole 20 years :monkey:

I'm still annoyed that I went all the way to Lima only for @ALEXIS_DH to be out of town.

When I joined I'm pretty sure I was making $11/hour under the table as a roofer.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
When I was a junior in college I would have been making about $10.50 an hour at the IT help desk in the animal research + sociology building on campus.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Forgot about @Red Rabbit

Rode with him at the Air Force Academy. Young kid, had some growing up to do, but seemed nice enough.

Lest we forget, the Yin to my Yang, @$tinkle

Not sure what happened to either of those guys, but I've said previously I think $tinkle must have passed.

Edit: a quick look shows both those guys last logged in 2014. Maybe the Airforce sent them UFO hunting? :tinfoil:

Met Red Rabbit and a few others for the brief DH scene at Wintergreen. He fell into the non-psychopath category.