Quantcast

Motorcycle Thread

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
And in a T-shirt too. Fucking squids......... :disgust1:

Film yourself doing something stupid, dangerous, and illegal and then put on the internet for everyone to see. On YOUR OWN YouTube page. Of course he's wearing a tshirt. He's probably also wearing shorts and Jordans. What a clown.

I'd also bet the balance of my 401K that his rear tire has huge chicken strips on either side.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Film yourself doing something stupid, dangerous, and illegal and then put on the internet for everyone to see. On YOUR OWN YouTube page. Of course he's wearing a tshirt. He's probably also wearing shorts and Jordans. What a clown.

I'd also bet the balance of my 401K that his rear tire has huge chicken strips on either side.
I admit I wore skate shoes at times before I got my Alpinestar mid tops. But I was usually in my kevlar jeans and jacket.

I miss my jacket (Icon TiMax) even though I don't have a bike currently.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Went and looked at some dune toys today, Other than drooling over the new RZR pro R with a 2.0 4 banger that makes 200hp without a turbo and has super low compression for an add on I was distracted by these new Japanese dirt bikes designed by a 20 year honda engineer, Pretty crazy you can buy a factory direct bike for under 5g new. Speculation is they make a 4 stroke 450ish soon

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Pretty sure my front tire went flat waiting for this deluge to stop, I am

Ashamed...
you had a video on your facebook page of you hauling motherfucking ass up one of the sand canyons by what looked like zabriskie point, or somewhere near pahrump when you were old man retirement hunting.

honestly that was the first and only video I've ever seen of someone riding a 500lb dual sport pig in a way that made it look interesting

......sometimes there is the wait. That video told me the beast shines when it's time ;)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
you had a video on your facebook page of you hauling motherfucking ass up one of the sand canyons by what looked like zabriskie point, or somewhere near pahrump when you were old man retirement hunting.

honestly that was the first and only video I've ever seen of someone riding a 500lb dual sport pig in a way that made it look interesting

......sometimes there is the wait. That video told me the beast shines when it's time ;)
I am on the hunt for a fo fiddy with a paddle, eagerly

gonefirefightin

free wieners
get a 300 or old 500 two stroke

they run cooler :D
Looking for a beater that I can thrash on the dunes, I've had both the 300 and 500 (KTM of course) but looking forward to flogging a CRF or a YZ since I can buy top ends and swap them in the parking lot if needed. Not to mention get real sand suspensions for both the CRF and YZ. I am too fat and throttle happy to be swapping 2 smoker heads every day

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Looking for a beater that I can thrash on the dunes, I've had both the 300 and 500 (KTM of course) but looking forward to flogging a CRF or a YZ since I can buy top ends and swap them in the parking lot if needed. Not to mention get real sand suspensions for both the CRF and YZ. I am too fat and throttle happy to be swapping 2 smoker heads every day
you're talking about swapping top ends in a parking lot yet are still talking about four strokes for some reason.....

Have you seen the top of a two stroke? that shit's easy!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I know of a YZ450 that might be for sale soon...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
comes with eco friendly green gas

I actually know those bikes. They are absolute garbage. Remember when all hippies were touting diesel for better gas mileage years ago? Yeah, the gov't contracted that piece of shit and kawi built it
They were fairly reliable in Iraq, they just didnt have shit for brakes or payload and the front suspension has been and always will be shit. but was better than walking

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

The Gen 1 quarter-liter motocrosser has output roughly equivalent to an RM-Z250—that is to say, not as much jam as the bikes currently winning the AMA 250 motocross series. It uses a Zongshen-built engine. It weighs 237 lb fueled up, and makes about 37 hp. Kove is selling this machine on price point, not as a title-winning race bike. MSRP is $5,999.