Quantcast

****************Mundey Y U NO Still SunDey********************

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Definitely going back to the doctor tomorrow. Pretty sure it’s not Covid as I have no coughing or any breathing issues. Last night I had to drive with a fleece jacket on and the heat blasting to get warm. I was shivering to the point that my torso muscles were starting spasm. Got home and immediately got into my sleeping bag. Then dealt with a horrendous headache. Yay

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Definitely going back to the doctor tomorrow. Pretty sure it’s not Covid as I have no coughing or any breathing issues. Last night I had to drive with a fleece jacket on and the heat blasting to get warm. I was shivering to the point that my torso muscles were starting spasm. Got home and immediately got into my sleeping bag. Then dealt with a horrendous headache. Yay
could be syphilis

what was her trail name?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Your illness may be a god™ smite for abandonning your bike people, and joining the hateful old hiker crowd. Just something to think about.
I’ve ridden five times since I got back and got two rides in during my hike. Don’t know what the fuck yer talking about.

I’d say that 98% of hikers on the AT that I met are very friendly and easy to get along with. Kind of reminiscent of how DH racing used to be grassroots and chill. Cannot say that for the current crop of entitled, oblivious e-bikers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I’ve ridden five times since I got back and got two rides in during my hike. Don’t know what the fuck yer talking about.
but you wore the wolf's clothing!

with that much free time you chose to associate with the people that hate you most, rather than ride the bike you now come running back to. God will show no mercy.

calm down, it's a joke. Hope you feel better :)

Last edited: