Quantcast

NEW Notubes.com DH specific rims

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
I just got a set of flow Ex's for my freeride bike and mounted the front up tubeless to a "Tubeless Ready" Muddy Mary in the exogrid sidewall. Easiest mounting I have ever done. The fitting on my air compressor broke so I used a floor pump and it literally pumped up like there was a tube in there I was inflating. I didn't have to go all anaerobic pumping as fast as I could and spraying out sealant or any of that drama. I was so relieved and impressed.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Why do you replace i23 rim? Is there anything wrong with it?
I cracked my rear Laser TCS Trail airing over a rock garden at high speed. I'm still not sure what I caught, caus' I'd cleared the rock garden... Cut the sidewalls of a brand new tire too (second ride). I recently dented and flat spotted an i23 trying to gap a creek crossing and catching a square edged rock on the landing. I taco'd my front i23 trying to gap over a rock garden but not quite making it. that one wasn't pretty.

Gee, I'm beginning to see a pattern emerge here. Maybe it's better to plow through rock gardens rather than try and gap 'em...

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
The only reason I want i23 over Flow, is the price. I don't plow and I am light. I hope they will survive a bit. New Syntace wheels are outside my budget ;(