Quantcast

New Whip? New toys for the dependable steed?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Kidwoo cracks me (and all of us) up. He's just resentful that this old codger is 10,000 times faster than he is these days, because any speed is greater than zero! :cool: :cool: :cool:

(Luv ya, bro, but take some Wellbutrin or something. )

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Its the energy drinks those moto kids live on, plus the pain of paying for sleeve tattoos and a lifted pick-up truck. Makes em real cranky.
Lol..brofabers...they are just mad cause limp Bizkit is not cool anymore.

I give Craig shit but after almost 20 years, I like him and respect his designs and products...we have had some damn good talks...good and bad but always interesting...

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Kidwoo cracks me (and all of us) up. He's just resentful that this old codger is 10,000 times faster than he is these days, because any speed is greater than zero! :cool: :cool: :cool:

They say people and their dogs tend to look/act alike

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

want to bet 5000 dollars within a week back on a bike I can out descend, out jump, and generally out awesome you in every way at speed downhill possible?

Daddy needs some snowmobile parts

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kidwoo would be less angry if he left California and got back to riding bikes. Seems moto makes him angry.
mountainbiking and rich white people made me angry

dirtbikes let me piss them all off at once while having a damn good time if they're there or not

I was getting fed up with mountainbiking regardless. What finally did it was when the few legit good trails here got sanitized and there was nothing I could do about it after a whole lot of trying. Dirtbikes keep me out of news headlines.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Lol..brofabers...they are just mad cause limp Bizkit is not cool anymore.
fun story: limp bizkit (I can't even type that without nausea) is from my hometown. It's okay, I puke too. They used to come to the skateparks and beg us to come to their shows before they got well known. I told fred durst to fuck off before it was cool

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm beginning to think that just maybe, syndasti was just Kidwoo's sockpuppet account.
If you can find me a comparable example of being that adamant about something while being so monumentally wrong I'm all ears. I know it's a fun joke to make but I usually mean what I'm going on about and have a pretty well supported reason for it. He argued with me about how bears act when I have encounters with the things 2-5 times a week. Because of something he read on wildlife page in a state neither of us lives in.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Meet me at midnight down in the industrial park, in that old steel foundry with the big, slowly rotating fans. We will glisten with sweat, curse, bleed and laugh. It won’t be even remotely homoerotic, at least not until our posses arrive in leather vests and strobe lights.
See you there, cupcake!

1700536802389.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Haha, I just came up from the club in our hotel, where there was a drag queen MC-eed Bingo game.
She came up to me singing Lady Gaga, I looked into her eyes, and when she sang “I wanna love you” I crooned into the mic “NOW? Where..,back THERE?”
The crowd went wild, (all thirty people), and my wife and kiddo rolled their eyes.
It was so titillating, I had no choice to come in here and spat with you, pumpkin

(this really just happened, her name is Sparkle Monster.
(that’s me on the right, Pro Downhiller)

C9E0E5E6-D062-45EB-BE06-B7FF94E3405B.png

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
fun story: limp bizkit (I can't even type that without nausea) is from my hometown. It's okay, I puke too. They used to come to the skateparks and beg us to come to their shows before they got well known. I told fred durst to fuck off before it was cool
That's actually pretty cool , we partied with perry ferrel and i lost a day of my life I don't remember ..I may or may not have told him to "fuck off" we both won't remember ..probably told alot of other people too though .

Buddies cousin came to visit and I almost introduced his teeth and jaw to his spine but his cousin saved his ass
He later released kill bill and pulp fiction, Gave his cousin no credit for kill bill... They worked on that hand in hand...

It's safe to say I have a "no shit policy" and love smartass people ..hmm. You fit in...lmao ....

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Look I'm perfectly open to a dance off for 5k. I don't actually need snowmobile parts but I do need some money to fix my 15 year old tacoma.

We can even do it bear suits.
Got me beat, my Tacoma is 19 years old ..won't sell it. Love that truck...

How bout we all kick in and you don't cover band of Bizkit...while carrying your wake board and a gold necklace on...it will be cool . promise

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That's actually pretty cool , we partied with perry ferrel and i lost a day of my life I don't remember ..I may or may not have told him to "fuck off" we both won't remember ..probably told alot of other people too though .

Buddies cousin came to visit and I almost introduced his teeth and jaw to his spine but his cousin saved his ass
He later released kill bill and pulp fiction, Gave his cousin no credit for kill bill... They worked on that hand in hand...

It's safe to say I have a "no shit policy" and love smartass people ..hmm. You fit in...lmao ....
dude.....jane's addiction

that will always be cooler than that dork with sideways hat jumping around screaming about the nookie