Quantcast

No more kids for me.....got snipped today

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
....and i feel like i just got kicked in the nuts!

surgery itself was mostly painless, now i just have a nagging pain in my stomach and an ice pack on my package.

i'm just glad that the wife and i can finally have some worry free shagging once she recovers from this last baby.........this last kid was conceived through 2 forms of birth control, i'm hoping that this procedure will work better :mumble:

and yes true, i had to shave my junk :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
manimal said:
....and i feel like i just got kicked in the nuts!

surgery itself was mostly painless, now i just have a nagging pain in my stomach and an ice pack on my package.

i'm just glad that the wife and i can finally have some worry free shagging once she recovers from this last baby.........this last kid was conceived through 2 forms of birth control, i'm hoping that this procedure will work better :mumble:

and yes true, i had to shave my junk :D
Through 2 forms of birth control? Holy crap. You got some special forces type soldiers buddy.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Transcend said:
Through 2 forms of birth control? Holy crap. You got some special forces type soldiers buddy.
no kidding...i even gave them a pep talk, told them it was a practice run. but as usualy, some private (pun intended) didn't listen to orders and we had a training incident.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Remember, you need to clear the pipes like 20+ times before letting them loose;) I got fixed in march, its way cool now:evil: I never had any pain after the surgery, lots of ice and just took it easy for a few days.

splat

Nam I am
Two words ! FROZEN PEAS!!!

got mine done last year . by Monday I was feeling fine again. and remeber you do have to wait. and that 3 months seams like forever :devil:

oh and the itching when the hair gows back will drive ya nuts ( no pun intended)

definatly glad I had it done.

fatpandas

Chimp
Sep 8, 2004
atlanta
my brother just got snipped a few months ago. he married a catholic girl up in southern indiana and saw it as the only way to stop having children. don't ask me how, but he kept it a secret from her as well.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
a girl can be on 2 different birth controls at one time? is it too personal of a question to ask what she was on?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
true. i just never consider condoms and birth control to be one in the same. i usually think pills, patches, or shots to be BC. condoms and diaphragms are insurance policies.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
manimal said:
this last kid was conceived through 2 forms of birth control, i'm hoping that this procedure will work better :mumble:
I never use anything, and neither does my wife. My daughter is now 14, and we don't plan on having anymore, so we have always been careful. I guess I just have good "control", as I have never had a...mishap. It's the Catholic method for me!

As a side note, bottie sex is about as safe as you can get. And the wife absolutly loves it!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Jesus said:
I never use anything, and neither does my wife. My daughter is now 14, and we don't plan on having anymore, so we have always been careful. I guess I just have good "control", as I have never had a...mishap. It's the Catholic method for me!

As a side note, bottie sex is about as safe as you can get. And the wife absolutly loves it!
you're the man dude! :thumb: :D

i'm feeling a lot better today, i accidently tagged the boys a few times and they're still a bit tender but other than that ok. built my son an adjustable ramp today but somehow managed to tweak my back...so now that hurts more than my boys do.

inbred: i was referring to my wife being on the pill and me using a condom....and no, nothing is too personal in a vasectomy thread ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Jesus said:

I hope you just didn't jinx yourself:eek: ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
manimal said:
you're the man dude! :thumb: :D

i'm feeling a lot better today, i accidently tagged the boys a few times and they're still a bit tender but other than that ok. built my son an adjustable ramp today but somehow managed to tweak my back...so now that hurts more than my boys do.

inbred: i was referring to my wife being on the pill and me using a condom....and no, nothing is too personal in a vasectomy thread ;)
About a week after the surgery, I got off the couch a bit too fast and kinda caught the stitches :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: Now that really hurt:dead:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Brian HCM#1 said:
About a week after the surgery, I got off the couch a bit too fast and kinda caught the stitches :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: Now that really hurt:dead:

no stitches for me.....he just made a tiny hole with some scissor looking things and worked from there. not even a bandaid or anything and i can't even tell where the hole was at.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Just wondering...does everything still feel the same (orgasm), and does it still "look" the same?

BYW, I am not trying to be funny, I am really serious.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Jesus said:
Just wondering...does everything still feel the same (orgasm), and does it still "look" the same?

couldn't tell you on the feel the same bit....i'll let you know in a day or so :D

and by looks the same....not sure if you're talking about the factory or the product. please clarify.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Jesus said:

Everything is the same. There are no visible changes to the "product". You would need a microscope to notice the lack of swimmers.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
manimal said:
couldn't tell you on the feel the same bit....i'll let you know in a day or so :D

and by looks the same....not sure if you're talking about the factory or the product. please clarify.
I was talking "product", but it looks like it has already been answered.

Now you got me thinking about it damnit!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
how long did the surgery take?

a coworker had it done a few months back and said if he had two nuts (lost one to cancer) he probably wouldn't have been able to do it due to the pain. plus, he said the guy doing it seemed like he was enjoying himself just a bit too much.

there is a new procedure that somehow doesn't require the same type of surgery and takes about 15 minutes. my insurance doesn't cover that place though so if I get it done (thinking seriously about it) I'll be going the old cut cut route.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
pnj said:
there is a new procedure that somehow doesn't require the same type of surgery and takes about 15 minutes. my insurance doesn't cover that place though so if I get it done (thinking seriously about it) I'll be going the old cut cut route.

The new procedure is called the no-scalpel vasectomy. They use a laser cautery / scalpel tool instead of a blade. That's what my doc used for me. I was at a party later that evening, and shagging the very next night.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ummbikes said:
Touche' Manimal. :D

Hey you guys getting dumped on by the lastest hurricane?
good one....

we're getting some rain from it right now, the heaviest is expected tonight through tomorrow. 5-8" expected.

good time to rebuild some dirt jumps that were torn down....nice and moldable when it's muddy. gotta love that NC clay :thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
El Jefe said:
The new procedure is called the no-scalpel vasectomy. They use a laser cautery / scalpel tool instead of a blade. That's what my doc used for me. I was at a party later that evening, and shagging the very next night.

yup, that's what i had. they also have the new "vasclip" that is like a tiny paperclip that is used to pinch off the "tube" instead of cutting it. better chance at reversal if you ever wanted it. the only reason my doc didn't recommend it is because the tiny paperclips cost about $400 each. he said when the price comes down they'll be the thing to get...much easier.

manimal said:
yup, that's what i had. they also have the new "vasclip" that is like a tiny paperclip that is used to pinch off the "tube" instead of cutting it. better chance at reversal if you ever wanted it. the only reason my doc didn't recommend it is because the tiny paperclips cost about $400 each. he said when the price comes down they'll be the thing to get...much easier.

I dunno - I always find paperclips on the floor that fell off papers I was clipping together ;)

but seriously, glad it went well. that is a really cool thing to do for you and your wife :thumb:

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
I had mine done about 12 weeks ago. No stitches. The doc told me to use frozen peas, which were much better than the ice pack. I sat on my ars for two days and played the old xbox. Had a July 4th party on the third day, and was pretty much good to go after that. The doc said to wait one week, then bust out 25 jacks. I told the wife that in my time of need I need help with those 25. She was willing for about 10 or so. But that in 6 weeks is awesome for me. After the first visit, I had no swimmers, and the doc told me to bust 10 more out in four weeks. Wrapped that up this weekend, and It's time for my last visit.

BTW Jesus...Your scaring me on how much you love to put your manhood in butts.

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
So if they're just using little clips, is there still a product with the other procedure? I swear i'm never gonna end up with 7 kids. I'd fix myself with a gun after 4.

splat

Nam I am
Yeah When I had mine done last year, It was teh no scapel Procedure. and most of the time I was talking with the DOc about Bikes. He was telling me how bad they are ride. and if I must to get a womans split rail Saddle.

it is kind of Wierd when You bring "the Sample" back. Feel Kind of wierd handing it off. after 6 weeks no swimmers , did another sample 2 weeks later still no swimmers. and it has been great going ever since!

D

Dingus McGee

I have heard way too much about what goes on in the butt of Jesus's wife, but I got snipped last may and forget it happend all the time. Its a relief. I got sliced Kaiser-style, but it was all good. I busted out the 25 in 2 weeks and couldn't get started for about 3 days cuz the thing was swollen and black and blue! I was on pills and beer the whole weekend and hit a Bar-B-q the next day, no problem. I highly recommend putting an end to breeding.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I don't have any kids and my girlfriend (wife-to-be) and I agreed never to have any. There's enough kids in the world already and we'll have a hell of a lot more fun without little ones running around. I'll probably get the procedure done in a couple years, when I have some time off of school to recoup.

Manimal- when your wife got pregnant while using both forms of birth control, were both forms being used properly? Was she on any other medication or did the condom break? That scares me a little (a LOT) because my girlfriend is on the pill and that's all we rely on..........