Quantcast

Noble Canyon this Sat

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
I will be there for sure;) Red PickUp with bike right?
Yes, dunno which bike to bring yet but it's either gonna be a silver anodized, clapped-out chunk of drilled out aluminum lager or a mango orange dutch army knife. As a giveaway, either bike will have a sticky as poo manipoo suspenders with 10,050 hrs of mythical maintenance record and every other week lube job. My wife's red truck has a Nascar sticker on the back window too, #24. Hard to miss at the parking lot. See ya bright and early..

See you there too at 9AM Socal life..my cell is 619-818-8631. Call me if anything changes bec we're not about to hike our bikes up there if you are not showing up. woot^2

SoCal Life

Chimp
Nov 30, 2006
San Diego
We're in Fo Sho!

It's me and a buddy and we have my car and an xtra-cab Tacoma with an extra hitch bike rack. So with your guy's truck, we should have two runs in easy.

**ozzer- You got PM

SoCal Life

Chimp
Nov 30, 2006
San Diego
Tick??? I'm sitting in Urgent Care right now getting my knee checked out. I think I might have fractured my knee cap.:poster_oops:

Oh well, at least it helped me talk my wife into getting a full suspension bike and some knee pads!!

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Sorry coudnt make it out this time...but I def would love to meet and roll with you guys next time...given if there is a next time.