Quantcast

///\\\<<<NohumpsHumpday>>>///\\\

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well finally got my robot lawn mower to work again. I was first able to test the charge station was working and then started testing the places where I had cut it accidentally and it turned out my home made connectors were not good enough. Also made it to the gym so not a bad day. If I can ride my mtb tomorrow this week is really shaping up to become amazing.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Gutter peeps are coming today, just in time too since the next few days are supposed to bring heavy rain.

Kiddo took her first steps last night. :cray:

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
My odd, Trumpy antivax, into healing aura shit co-worker, just told me how she was laying on her boyfriend and she could feel her energy transferring to him. And he told her that he felt warm. I responded. Did you pee on him? Some people are into water sports.

She said I’m weird and left my office. I’d consider that a win.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My odd, Trumpy antivax, into healing aura shit, just told me how she was laying on her boyfriend and she could feel her energy transferring to him. And he told her that he felt warm. I responded. Did you pee on him? Some people are into water sports.

She said I’m weird and left my office. I’d consider that a win.
sell her some crystals. tell her they will align her chakras or some shit. profit.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Bike commuted today. Considerably less painful than previous attempts...not sure what that means. I don't like flat bars, that's for sure, but things seem to be working otherwise.

Slept well, but I felt like i could have slept another 2 huors.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Knee PT, knee brace fitting, Costco, and an overdue echocardiogram on the docket for today (the last surveillance since I’m hyper mobile—make sure the ol’ aorta is not too big).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just told boss and bosses boss (who I've known since we started together 8yrs ago) that Haley's getting a real kart. Boss was nice enough to point out on the call that it's gonna cost a ton, which opened me up to confirm and note that we're having to "make some big shifts" due to the costs. He's known Haley since she was 2y/o, had dinner at our house, called me on my personal phone to offer me the job that I never even applied for. He's always been one to mind his statements, but made the point of saying "hopefully it can get a bit more affordable" with an 'I hear you' look, grin, and long pause before noting "how appreciated it is that I've been picking up these extra roles that increase my load". Not saying it will get me a bigger check in February, but hopefully it gives me some boost.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Man I am getting the same kind of pains from when I had that kidney stone a month ago.

I am literally praying to some unknown god that its just a rowdy case of mudbutt or something brewing.

:s

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just told boss and bosses boss (who I've known since we started together 8yrs ago) that Haley's getting a real kart. Boss was nice enough to point out on the call that it's gonna cost a ton, which opened me up to confirm and note that we're having to "make some big shifts" due to the costs. He's known Haley since she was 2y/o, had dinner at our house, called me on my personal phone to offer me the job that I never even applied for. He's always been one to mind his statements, but made the point of saying "hopefully it can get a bit more affordable" with an 'I hear you' look, grin, and long pause before noting "how appreciated it is that I've been picking up these extra roles that increase my load". Not saying it will get me a bigger check in February, but hopefully it gives me some boost.
that reminds me, a while back my boss mentioned to me (privately) that he was working on a proposal to restructure the group at our site, and asked me if i'd be interested in "leadership" role. he's noticed i've been doing a lot of work that is basically busy work, and wants to get 2 or 3 people reporting to me to basically be my minions to take the busy work off my hands and i could focus on the tasks that are my pay grade. i said sure, and didn't know what would come of it. yesterday my director (boss's boss) was over from europe and we had a more detailed conversation on the same topic, sounds like he's on board with it as well, and once again asked if i was interested. sounds like this may be a thing that happens, would be good career wise. not a management role or title per se, or even a promotion at the moment (should note that i was promoted last year, and it needs to be 2 years before i am eligible to be officially promoted again), but would get me in a good position for it, especially since i am currently at the highest non-management pay grade.