resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
travis pastrana losing a grand to a shit talking 13 year old

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oui!

And some share locations with KFC, so you can get some extra grease lube down the trap before inserting the ass dynamite. It really ups the ante.
Just double down. We were at Red Robin's last night at they have a Scorpion burger. Flat out ass burning dangerous. I keep thinking about getting it, but my asshole keeps saying not today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
that reminds me, a while back my boss mentioned to me (privately) that he was working on a proposal to restructure the group at our site, and asked me if i'd be interested in "leadership" role. he's noticed i've been doing a lot of work that is basically busy work, and wants to get 2 or 3 people reporting to me to basically be my minions to take the busy work off my hands and i could focus on the tasks that are my pay grade. i said sure, and didn't know what would come of it. yesterday my director (boss's boss) was over from europe and we had a more detailed conversation on the same topic, sounds like he's on board with it as well, and once again asked if i was interested. sounds like this may be a thing that happens, would be good career wise. not a management role or title per se, or even a promotion at the moment (should note that i was promoted last year, and it needs to be 2 years before i am eligible to be officially promoted again), but would get me in a good position for it, especially since i am currently at the highest non-management pay grade.
admiralakbar.jpg

management is BS.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oui!

And some share locations with KFC, so you can get some extra grease lube down the trap before inserting the ass dynamite. It really ups the ante.

and some have a&w rootbeer places....

there is a og a&w place outside glacier...looks like it has not had a remodel since the 80's

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, I have come to accept that my skills are not what my brain still imagines, and that is a hard reality. I only got ‘truly fast’ in the past five years, probably just as I am aging out of those speeds. It is a reality that I have to swallow. I ‘rarely’ wipe out riding at reasonable speeds, it’s almost always when I am pushing the pointy edge of speed/jumps/etc.
Maturity is kind of a bitch, and has been painful for me.
But I am still proud of what I can ride without injury at almost 56.
TBF, this was my first actual riding injury of ‘22. The rest were other random dings from mostly other things.
Fucking icy roots…

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah, I have come to accept that my skills are not what my brain still imagines, and that is a hard reality. I only got ‘truly fast’ in the past five years, probably just as I am aging out of those speeds. It is a reality that I have to swallow. I ‘rarely’ wipe out riding at reasonable speeds, it’s almost always when I am pushing the pointy edge of speed/jumps/etc.
TBF, this was my first actual riding injury of ‘22. The rest were other random dings from mostly other things.
Fucking icy roots…
:wave:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last time I went to Red Robin I got a bad egg on my burger and was burping and farting straight sulphur clouds for days. Like, so raunchy that every single one made me want to throw up. It was gross. Never again Red Robin, never again.
I went years ago and it was not good. We went a few months back, just because THERE IS FUCKING NOWHERE TO EAT IN LIMON. I was actually pretty good. Had it again last night, and again, pretty good. Top of my list? No. On the list? Yes.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That sound awesome. Crop dusting stank in my coworkers offices is one of my favorite pastimes, only second to pooping on company time.
In my 36 years on this planet I haven't smelled anything even approaching this level of raunchy. These were so filthy it was actually disgraceful and embarrassing. There were a few that actually made me dry heave. Shitting my pants (been there, done that) would have been preferable.

Then again, sharing is caring. Toots away!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
View attachment 183130

ETA: still trying to figure out how you ended up in Limon... the Wild Animal Sanctuary ain't anywhere *near* Limon. :think:
You know what I mean. It's on the highway going to fucking nowhere. Apparently out by Keenesburg, but then why the fuck does the Interstate sign say that's the way to fucking Limon? Probably because that all, in the middle of fucking nowhere.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So, I told Wifey that Haley's only issue with the chest/rib armor was cosmetic (that's all on her...) and that she's otherwise ready to go for outdoor karting. Response? She just pointed out that she's not into pink anymore.

Houston we are go for takeoff.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Fucking icy roots…
In a similar boat myself. Definitely feel like my days of ripping singletrack are numbered. However sacrificing some of that time to train and thru hike the AT, has given me a surprising amount of leg strength that I have not had on the bike since I was in my 20s. But it’s way way out of proportion to my cardio and skill. Actually crashed so fast flying uphill that I never let go of the bars. What the Hell ? I have never been very strong at climbing. But I can haul ass for a few minutes then have to stop to catch my breath.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
In my 36 years on this planet I haven't smelled anything even approaching this level of raunchy. These were so filthy it was actually disgraceful and embarrassing. There were a few that actually made me dry heave. Shitting my pants (been there, done that) would have been preferable.

Then again, sharing is caring. Toots away!
Do you remember the specific menu item?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I’ll preface by:
Only sharing this since Mrs. Sunringlerider laughed quite hard at me, and said you have to share this with you dad group(what she calls RM).

In a hurry yesterday I was at the local Rural King getting a case of grease :brows: I noticed Carhartt unlined bibs on sale. (Yes I wear bib, fuck off). Me being in a hurry grabbed a pair that said XL Tall. Got home proceeded to were them and get grease and bean dust all over them, only to try leave a wee. No fucking zipper. Still too dense to realize my mistake. Mrs checks tag. I bought womens overalls.

cool story bro.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Do you remember the specific menu item?
I’ll preface by:
Only sharing this since Mrs. Sunringlerider laughed quite hard at me, and said you have to share this with you dad group(what she calls RM).

In a hurry yesterday I was at the local Rural King getting a case of grease :brows: I noticed Carhartt unlined bibs on sale. (Yes I wear bib, fuck off). Me being in a hurry grabbed a pair that said XL Tall. Got home proceeded to were them and get grease and bean dust all over them, only to try leave a wee. No fucking zipper. Still too dense to realize my mistake. Mrs checks tag. I bought womens overalls.

cool story bro.
Royal Red Robbin Burger.

Also, it's not your fault you are voluptuous and fit best in women's bibs. :brows:

Those Carhartt bibs fit wonky though; either I have a real long torso for my size or something, cause the straps are all the way out and are still too short.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I’ll preface by:

cool story bro.
XL Tall women's overalls?

:panic:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see "in the heat of the night" on the large screen sunday.....