Quantcast

>>>Nooo It's Monderp again<<<

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Back in the salt mine. One of the more interesting weeks ahead. With the clarity of our product roadmaps improving, it is becoming more obvious that the boss might have not made the best hiring decisions...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedex of course could not get my new bike delivered and there was people in the house. Think I have to drive out and pick it up and hope I can fit all 3 bikes in the car. Should work in an A4 wagon and bikes are disassembled.

We can finally use our first floor again as the old floors were fixed last week. Hopefully the kitchen is also ready by today. Big step forward and we can finally start to minimize amount of dust in the house.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I shall be reading ultrasounds today. As my commuter bike is sitting in the garage without cranks on it I will not ride in, not to mention that I need to pop over to Golden after work.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Took Lil Man to the track on Saturday so he could watch the races. He got to try a few gate drops, but he quickly realized just how fast some of the kids are. There was a 9 year old who lives 2 hours away. He needed points to qualify for Nationals, so he was crushing the locals.

Lil Man gets hung up on the triple jump if he doesn't go high enough on the burm. This kid was airing the triple, even tossed a little kick out for style points. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Rented some downhill bikes yesterday as an early birthday present and rode with the wife, a friend, and his GF. Neither of the women had ridden DH before, but many trails were ridden and no real crashes were had. Good times.

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mornin!

Rented some downhill bikes yesterday as an early birthday present and rode with the wife, a friend, and his GF. Neither of the women had ridden DH before, but many trails were ridden and no real crashes were had. Good times.

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr
Powderhorn?

If so, how was it?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning monkeys! This weekend I sorted through all my cloths and donated EVERYTHING that looked work appropriate to the Goodwill. I now own 2 pairs of Levis and 1 pair of pants, no dress shirts, no polos and no Dockers. This week I will shred documents. And ride, I will also ride.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning monkeys! This weekend I sorted through all my cloths and donated EVERYTHING that looked work appropriate to the Goodwill. I now own 2 pairs of Levis and 1 pair of pants, no dress shirts, no polos and no Dockers. This week I will shred documents. And ride, I will also ride.
Recently dropped off 6 full bags of clothing to Goodwill. Felt good, hopefully helped out some peeps.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just signed up for a 13.1 mile foot race in the woods at 9k'.
Nothing to it but to do it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Powderhorn indeed! It was fun, but they only have a 3-4 trails, so probably not worth making it a destination unless you happen to be in the area.
Rideable on trail bikes without killing the bike and rider?
Might try to hit it on the way back from a Fruita/Moab trip.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hbd @Adventurous! best birthday ever?

last day at the beach, thank gawd. took a ferry over to a small island and poked around looking for sand dollars for 2 hours.

we’re supposed to hear who our new director is today after 1 1/2 years without one. at this point i reallly dgaf...

short two days at work weds/thurs, then a long awaited fuckit friday ride in the hills. beers will have to get me through until then.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Rideable on trail bikes without killing the bike and rider?
Might try to hit it on the way back from a Fruita/Moab trip.
Green and Blue trail would be okay on a trail bike, the black trail is borderline. It’s pretty steep and chunky through the top section, but if you can pick your way through that the bottom 1/2 isn’t super technical.